17th Annual Expedite Expo

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
if you are thinking of getting into expediting, you need to come here and meet people who know what it is going on
also if you looking for new equipment, this is place to see it, plus meet and make new friends

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last year several of us were there Thursday late afternoon early evening to try to get spots along the grass.

Reactions: DollarSign

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We will be there! This will be our fourteenth Expo and we have enjoyed each and everyone of them. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Reactions: Lawrence

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been there one time just to say I was there. Enjoyed it. Won't be going this year. Need to cover all of the freight that others attending will be leaving on the table. Somebody has to do it.
You sound like OVM now ...
Made it last year because i delivered 100 miles away on that Friday .... same goes this year ... if close i will stop and see John E....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been there one time just to say I was there. Enjoyed it. Won't be going this year. Need to cover all of the freight that others attending will be leaving on the table. Somebody has to do it.
You sound like OVM now ...
Made it last year because i delivered 100 miles away on that Friday .... same goes this year ... if close i will stop and see John E....

hauling freight from a Pond near you
Shake his hand for me.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
wow 17 years way to l mccord, was to first couple you need to go and see a great show

Reactions: Lawrence