Minivan pharmaceutical deliveries

coastline

Expert Expediter
I am looking for leads & direction on getting into pharmaceutical deliveries using a minivan. I have a 2013 Grand Caravan currently licensed & authorized for hire by LARA (Licensing & Regulatory Affairs) and looking to put it to use making small parcel deliveries, luggage & hopefully pharmaceuticals. I am a legal resident authorized to work, clean driving record, no criminal record, $1 mil in auto liability & $1 mil in GL.
Any help for contacts & / or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
where do you live , what city , and state

coastline

Expert Expediter
Ludington Michigan area. 2 hours north of Grand Rapids and 70 miles south of Traverse City along lake Michigan

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
check out airports and you may find places that need some one to pick up and del, go to cargo area , or baggage area

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am looking for leads & direction on getting into pharmaceutical deliveries using a minivan. I have a 2013 Grand Caravan currently licensed & authorized for hire by LARA (Licensing & Regulatory Affairs) and looking to put it to use making small parcel deliveries, luggage & hopefully pharmaceuticals. I am a legal resident authorized to work, clean driving record, no criminal record, $1 mil in auto liability & $1 mil in GL.
Any help for contacts & / or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Contact your local same day delivery or courier services.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Work the SS Badger between Ludington and Manitowoc making pickups and deliveries.(insert large smiley face here)

Reactions: Ragman

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

So are you a Motor Carrier? DOT#? That would help...