It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In VSprinter territory. Spent the night at Flynn's Truck Stop in Shrewsbury. Finally found a shower I won't go to again, ugh!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
Well, almost. Some 50 miles out.
I took this week off. Plenty of calls, don't want to go far. Need to be home this weekend.

Massachusetts is definitely not one of the best places for truckers.
Sent from my i-sung.

Last edited:
Reactions: brokcanadian

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A big "Thanks for Enhancing the Industry Image" thumbs up to the guy in the unmarked Promaster parked at the New Haven IN Flying J Wednesday morning.

In clear view of those of us at the fuel pumps...our professional decided the 130 ft walk to the building was too much and proceeded to relieve himself for all to see beside his van. Way to go!

Last edited:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
A big "Thanks for Enhancing the Industry Image" thumbs up to the guy in the unmarked Promaster parked at the New Haven IN Flying J Wednesday morning.

In clear view of those of us at the fuel pumps...our professional decided the 130 ft walk to the building was too much and proceeded to relieve himself for all to see beside his van. Way to go!
Did you not say something to the person? Or tell the employees inside? Doing nothing and not making example out of someone is where the is, IMHO.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did you not say something to the person? Or tell the employees inside? Doing nothing and not making example out of someone is where the is, IMHO.

At that early hour there is like 1 employee inside and she had her hands full with customers....besides...if this guy has the attitude that he can do this...what would his response and attitude be back to her? I did head over...but he scurried back into his van as quick as he popped out of it....and at that point I made a decision that delivering the load I had on time was more important than being the Indiana pee cop. I also suspect that his attitude toward me would reflect what you posted above...who was I to be telling him anything and why should he care.

I was just amazed it happened.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

As nasty as that is, ya did the right thing by avoiding a confrontation. Ya just don't know what may set someone off anymore. Now if he was peeing on your tires/property then he should have been pistol whipped. Man/women have been peeing outside since the beginning of time and it isn't worth risking your life over.
Ya also gotta remember that 130 ft walk inside would have involed a return trip of 130ft.
In public veiw is disgusting, at least try to hide.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone else get this email from PFJ?.......I called CS and this is not a 1 time deal
Hi KEN,

As our way of saying thanks,
please enjoy 5 points per gallon
when using your MyRewards™ card!*

Maybe they are trying to pull you out of retirement?
No email for me.
I don't think an extra .04 cents will do that....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.