Gaming is changing.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Intel map for Lexington for those heading down there. Zip Car use to offer discounts on rentals for Ingress players, their locations are portals as they are also sponsors of the game. Not sure if discount still applies.
Resistance players there is some AP to be had.. Enlightened players, Well all I can say is good luck with that idea :cool:
Have fun its a great town for Ingress

Attachments

• 1468415807241.jpg
    1468415807241.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 1468415824135.jpg
    1468415824135.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 20

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
For the Pokemon players, signs like this are popping up in many places. Please remember to be respectful no matter where you are playing. Ingress has layed this game out for you and created the Pokestops. A lot of these are on private property or are of historical significance. Please respect them. If you see anyone defacing a portal or causing damage please report it right away to local authorities and Niantic.
We understand Pokemon has appealed to a different style of game players and for the most part a younger crowd. Understand Ingress players have put a lot of work and game play into creating these portals. We don't want to lose more portals, enjoy your game but be respectful.

Attachments

• 1472137730561.jpg
    1472137730561.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1472141136240.jpg
    1472141136240.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Chicago alimony. Nov12th followed by Chicago Mission day on Sunday Nov13th. Still time to register for the events. Most hotels in the play box are booked but for us, plenty of truck stops to overnight at. Fire up your scanner and come play. Folks from all walks of life should be there.
Via Noir Chicago

Mission Day Chicago

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Well finally made it to and survived my first on site anomaly . This was the third one I was involved in but first time on site. And it about killed me. Logged 10.47 miles in approximately 4 hours and a good deal of that was running to different portals in order to move/link shards to the target portals. Had a blast but never expected a work out like that. Note to self, don't ever get assigned to another linking team during a anomaly.
Google+

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Hey Slo-Ride I finally made it to level 9 in Ingress and still hoping to be level 10 by the end of the year.

It is really hard to get level 8 resonators though.

Reactions: Slo-Ride

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Hey Slo-Ride I finally made it to level 9 in Ingress and still hoping to be level 10 by the end of the year.

It is really hard to get level 8 resonators though.

Congrats on leveling up again.
As far as getting level 8 gear, Its best to find level 8 & 7 farms and glyph hacking helps a lot. Use Intell maps to look ahead and on your route and if time permits do some farming.
Some weeks I recycle 100s of L8 resos to make room for weapons. I don't glyph hack to often, and it may very well be the last badge I get. Don't be bashful in asking the local community for gear when you make contact with other Resistance players. That's just what we do,,Feed the pipeline. :D
Also don't get hung up on dropping Level8 gear on portals you will never see again. Lots of times I just spike a portal with one or to reso just to get the unique capture. Now if I'm taking the time to link it out or field it then I will use higher level gear. In the same breath if you can upgrade a portal to a P8 by all means drop a L8 reso on it and then hack it.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
End Game? Wont they make more levels.

Not likely but ya never know.. Things will more then likely change as far as game play go, weapons, missions, new gear etc etc.
Level 8 use to be max but when Niantic took over I believe is when they added more levels. Niantic will need to do something to keep folks interested but I don't see new levels coming online.
Portal submissions are coming back and must be approved by level 16 players only.
For me I doubt End Game will ever come, at least not for awhile, so much to do and see besides just leveling up. Anomaly's, Mission days, First Saturdays, Ops (Throwing large feilds) etc etc.
And my favorite part, Disrupting the opposing factions Ops. :cool:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
So I have this problem. Its called to much time on my hands.

Attachments

• 1486087621071.jpg
    1486087621071.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 21

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Aug 26th Ann Arbor Mich will be hosting a Ingress anomaly. Follow link below for sign up.
Folks from all over the country will be in town and even some from around the global possible. Very rare for a event to be hosted so close to home so it looks like a good part of that week will be spent at home and not working. Hotels in the area are said to be filling up fast.
Ann Arbor is not primary site but non the less it should be a blast.
Nashville Tn and Portland Oregon will also be hosting.

Agents,
Niantic official registration for the 13MAGNUS Reawakens Anomaly series will open on June 30th (time TBD). We will publish a social media post with links to all of the individual event registration forms when they are live.
Remember, you must register with Niantic to be eligible for a medal. However, the act of registering alone does not qualify you for a medal. You must also check-in on-site the day of the Anomaly or coordinate with your city POCs for to be eligible. A list of city-specific POCs can be found here: http://nian.tc/2017Q3POCS

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Magnus 13 Anomaly Ann Arbor Mich.
After a long weekend, Anomaly day on Saturday, followed by Mission Day on Sunday. Logged nearly 10 miles on foot, I'm now feeling parts of my body I didn't know existed. Well worth it for the win. Congratulations to the Resistance.
Ann Arbor is Blu.

The first set of results are in.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Ragman how does above post rate a off topic? It's the only gaming thread we have in here.

By the way Happy Birthday unless I missed it then Happy Belated