Movie list

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So you're flipping through channels on tv and a movie is on. You have already watched the movie before at least once but want to watch it and most of the time when it comes on again, even in the middle of the movie. Then there are movies that might be considered critically acclaimed that you've seen once but have no interest in watching again.
Some of the movies that I'll watch again and again are:The Godfather, The Departed, Caddy Shack, Arthur, The Wedding Crashers, Old School, The Good,The Bad, And The Ugly, The Wolf on Wall Street. Fargo. Goodfellas.
Some movies that I don't have interest in watching again are: Ghostbusters, Planet of the Apes( circa 2000's) Forrest Gump.Titanic, and Jurassic Park to name a few.
Anyone else have their own list? Pro and Con?

Reactions: Ragman

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just thinking about Arthur too. The Sting, Butch Cassidy, Dirty Harry, and any Elvis Movie

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So you're flipping through channels on tv and a movie is on. You have already watched the movie before at least once but want to watch it and most of the time when it comes on again, even in the middle of the movie. Then there are movies that might be considered critically acclaimed that you've seen once but have no interest in watching again.
Some of the movies that I'll watch again and again are:The Godfather, The Departed, Caddy Shack, Arthur, The Wedding Crashers, Old School, The Good,The Bad, And The Ugly, The Wolf on Wall Street. Fargo. Goodfellas.
Some movies that I don't have interest in watching again are: Ghostbusters, Planet of the Apes( circa 2000's) Forrest Gump.Titanic, and Jurassic Park to name a few.
Anyone else have their own list? Pro and Con?
Not exactly classics, but all are worth watching again and again.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Top repeat movies for me.
Jurassic park 1 & 3
Groundhog Day
Terminator 2
Crimson Tide
Shawshank redemption
Planet of the apes (all the originals)
Jaws 1 & 2
The Matrix (all but like 1 the best)
Ghostbusters 1 & 2
Home alone 1 & 2
Little Giants
Forrest Gump
Pet Cemetery

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Top repeat movies for me.
Jurassic park 1 & 3
Groundhog Day
Terminator 2
Crimson Tide
Shawshank redemption
Planet of the apes (all the originals)
Jaws 1 & 2
The Matrix (all but like 1 the best)
Ghostbusters 1 & 2
Home alone 1 & 2
Little Giants
Forrest Gump
Pet Cemetery

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Could watch these movies everyday

This thingy majiggy

Reactions: muttly and RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
To add to some of the above movies that I never tire of watching (which has always been my litmus test of movies that I would actually buy the VHS, or later, DVD of) are:

Silverado
The Right Stuff
Aliens
Scrooged
Blazing Saddles.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Right Stuff off of Turtle's list. Tin Cup, Animal House, Stripes, Say Anything, Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
More thumbs down movies that I've seen and have no interest in watching again: Mystic River, Ted, Outrageous Fortune, Scent of a Woman.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just a little tidbit about my personal preferences toward movies. I usually won't watch a movie again if it has a bad ending.