February 2017 locations and more

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You have as much right in this great country to your opinion as you have the freedom to set your own rate.
That hasn't changed yet
But what I have seen change in my 63 years of living here is that instead of everyday public debate over individual opinions, now it is more acceptable to insult the party that expresses an unpopular opinion.
That to me is the "dumbing" down that's taking place in our country these days!

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app
I didn't direct an insult at anyone. What I did was make a general observation concerning the mindset of expediting today.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You have as much right in this great country to your opinion as you have the freedom to set your own rate.
That hasn't changed yet
But what I have seen change in my 63 years of living here is that instead of everyday public debate over individual opinions, now it is more acceptable to insult the party that expresses an unpopular opinion.
That to me is the "dumbing" down that's taking place in our country these days!

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app
I didn't direct an insult at anyone. What I did was make a general observation concerning the mindset of expediting today.
Agreed Rich...I knew what you was getting at.....I do it all the time....observe and opinionate...I don't now how some are doing it at some of the rates previously quoted...an equipped van with all the goodies plus interest over 4-5 yr term...gotta be an easy 50K outlay..and to make that back at 60 to 75 cents?....glad its not me is all I can say...