February 2017 locations and more

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Had 1 local for the week. Caught up on my messages and I think I'm not the only one slow

What's the rate right now, .60? Lots of bidding no wins...at least at a reasonable rate...

Back to napping until the wife finds me, its spring cleaning season
I'm ashamed to admit we went down to .55 for a 2500 miler to near home and we did NOT get it

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Having lunch at Pea Soup Andersen's, the Mecca of pea soup - all you can eat. Think I'll stop after third bowl
cd39204484f77dc27e0cdbf73bfc9b19.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I got side swiped today. Not the guys fault someone jumped from the fast lane to center lane and completely cut him off. I jumped to the shoulder be he didn't gain control fast enough to avoid me. Doesn't affect driving at all just.looks bad.
23db7bf10820f8bc8a2e52bfaae60221.jpg

Reactions: hdxpedx

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well I got side swiped today. Not the guys fault someone jumped from the fast lane to center lane and completely cut him off. I jumped to the shoulder be he didn't gain control fast enough to avoid me. Doesn't affect driving at all just.looks bad.
Sorry that happened to you.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Ouch, that bites

Lost in Space.