Garden Center 2017

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
2/18 Started the Black Krim seeds directly into miracle grow dirt in 3" pots and put under the grow light and watered!
OK, I know what a tomato looks like in a garden, but Black Krim? Do you smoke it or get penecillian shot after you touch it?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
It's the best tasting tomato I've ever eaten...and what I make my salsa with!

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just for you
29271a1c2d9c001b286681b8e96f08f2.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
The rates in Cali may not be good, but the scenery is. Palm trees watching over the Almond crop. I thought they were cherry trees because of the flowers but found out different. Maybe Almond are fruit? I do nut know.
a8d90a9ff1678d81e1345cbd50834cb6.jpg

Reactions: jujubeans

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Garden tip for Monday as heard on radio here in Cali. Human urine is an excellent additive to your vegetable garden. Unlike animals, we clean our urine and leave behind a nitrogen enriched liquid that helps vegetables grow.

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Hey, I don't make the news, I just report it. Cali is very eco-concious

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
From what I'm reading you could have a moat full of Tilapia around your garden and provide 100% of your food. Do you have any animals - other than cats?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
From what I'm reading you could have a moat full of Tilapia around your garden and provide 100% of your food. Do you have any animals - other than cats?

just a few wild ones..deer, pheasants, grouse and the occasional fox!

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The rates in Cali may not be good, but the scenery is. Palm trees watching over the Almond crop. I thought they were cherry trees because of the flowers but found out different. Maybe Almond are fruit? I do nut know.
a8d90a9ff1678d81e1345cbd50834cb6.jpg

Nut? ...funny

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
If you lived in Albuquerque you would be eating your peppers already. This place is in full bloom.

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0151.JPG Tremendous wind storm here in Vegas last night. Gusts up to 84 mph. 4 semi trucks got blown over, electric wires down and lots of trees uprooted. Thank God no damage at my house.