2. Maiça59
    Maiça59
    forever changing with hope to settle!!
  3. Brick62
    Brick62
    Bored in my current Career Choice
  4. Johnniejay
    Johnniejay
    What can one expect to pay in insurance on a new $180.000 truck?
    1. Treadmill
      Treadmill
      About 20k a yr.
      Nov 6, 2017
  5. Brent51013
    Brent51013 Bruno
    Do you have info on TST Expedited Services?
    1. Bruno
      Bruno
      They are a good company and treat you well. I ran for them back in 96 and 97. Made good money with them when i did run.
      Nov 5, 2017
  6. BlindSquid
    BlindSquid
    Veteran expediter
  7. badartdog
    badartdog MR.SNAPPY
    John, I understand you might have a truck for sale ?
    Dan
    1. MR.SNAPPY
      MR.SNAPPY
      contact me at 502 552 3889 leave message if I eo not answer...thanks
      Oct 23, 2017
  8. Maiça59
    Maiça59
    Load/unload/load/unload
  9. Maiça59
    Maiça59
    Backtoexpediting!
  10. rodrigo carvalho
    1. greasytshirt
      greasytshirt
      Hello. Do you have a Hino question? If so, meet me in the Hino Trucks forum.
      Oct 11, 2017
  11. badartdog
    badartdog
    Which straight truck ?
  12. VTurri
    VTurri
    Living the Dream
  13. anthony1079
    anthony1079 greasytshirt
    Quick question Sir, I have a 2009 hino JO8ETV that has broken the rocker arm shaft twice in the last 2 months. Any idea on what cause this problem? Any info would be greatly appriciated
  14. FENGINEER
    FENGINEER
    SPRING SUSPENSION
  15. RDDM TRANSPORT
    RDDM TRANSPORT
    Standing by Harrisburg
  16. Chernandez
    Chernandez terryandrene
    continue from previous post...but the first of many questions is does FCC give newbies any guidance as we begin...don't know anything about logs, electronic or otherwise and so on. I'm reading everything I can get my eyes on through the internet but still would need a mentor perhaps because certainly there are questions I don't even know to ask. Any words you have for me I'm listening. Thank you.
    1. Brent51013 likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. terryandrene
      terryandrene
      They do not teach you how to do your job. That sounds a little strong, but consider this, you hire mechanics to fix your vehicle, plumbers to repair a leak, electricians to repair your circuitry, etc. In each of these instances, you specify the results you expect but do not teach the professional how to perform the required tasks. Neither does FCC.
      Sep 18, 2017
    4. terryandrene
      terryandrene
      There are many great tutorials on YouTube. Pre-trip inspections, log book preparation, either on paper or electronically with the ELD. The ELD will be easier if you just follow instructions. I think that the majority of truck owners initially started driving for a truck owner that teamed him/her up with an experienced driver.
      Sep 18, 2017
    5. terryandrene
      terryandrene
      . During this time you can learn everything you need to know about the type of truck that will be beneficial for you, particularly if you plan to buy a used truck. Expediter Services that advertises on EO has helped many folks learn the business. They are always hiring to keep their 150 or so expediter straight trucks moving Good luck with your choices here.
      Sep 18, 2017
  17. Chernandez
    Chernandez terryandrene
    Just noticed you have lots of history with FedEx CC.... I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with them...so here we go, I know you're going to think I'm some kind of nut (and maybe I am), but I know nothing about the trucking business but want to jump in and buy a 22' truck and get on the road. I just passed CDL B and medical and taking driving test this Saturday.
  18. Turtle
    Turtle
    No matter what you feed a dog, they still prefer homework.
  19. RodneyUpt07
    RodneyUpt07
    Need help with financing
    1. Lawrence
      Lawrence
      Have you checked out Expediter Services on this site? Under the FINANCING TAB?
      Sep 15, 2017
  20. junkpickup
    junkpickup greasytshirt
    Greasytshirt I need some help. Losing transmission fluid but can not find a leak. Is it common to leak into the radiator when cooling? No lights have come on. It also leaks coolant from behind the turbo. Difficult to get at. It's a 2008 with about 280k miles