Apply to A&L Trucking LLC
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to A&L Trucking LLC! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at A&L Trucking LLC
• Average weekly earnings per driver - $800 to $1,100 or more
• All straight trucks have automatic transmissions and climate controls.
• Monthly safety bonuses when safety criteria are met.
• Annual bonuses in December
• No forced dispatch
• 99% no-touch freight
• no experience required (owners provide on the job training)
• Access to group health insurance
• Pets allowed
Requirement for both drivers:
• valid Class B (or A) CDL with Hazmat endorsements (or willing to get one ASAP)
• Citizen of the USA
• have reliable form of communication
• Willing to stay on the road 5 weeks at a time (but have opportunities to visit when loads take them close to friends or family.)
• Clean background checks
• last 7 years without an arrest, incarceration, probation, or parole
• last 3 years without driving tickets, i.e. no seat belt, speeding 10 or more miles over limit, use of cell phone while driving, etc.
Driver Types Hired
- Contract Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Straight Truck
Equipment Experience Accepted
- Straight Truck
- Sprinter Van
- Cargo Van
- Dry Van
- Household Goods
- Car Hauler
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
- Class B
Expediting Experience Required?No, we do not require that applicants have expediting experience.
|Bonuses for extra pickups & dropoffs:||Yes|
Hiring Area By State
- District of Columbia
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
|Min. driver age:||21|
|Min. driving experience:||Less than 1 year|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||Yes|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||Yes|
General Program Offerings
|Spouse rider program:||No|
|Child rider program:||No|
More Driving Jobs at A&L Trucking LLC
Class B Teams for OTR
Andy and Linda, owner of A&L Trucking LLC, set a goal of owning 5 trucks in 5 years when they st...
Teams Needed for OTR
Andy and Linda started team driving in 2012 and eventually formed their company, A&L Trucking LL...