Full Time CDL A Team Drivers
D3 Logistics, LLC is a diversified logistics and transportation company owned and operated by a group of investors and executives with over 50 years of deep, meaningful experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, and Operations. We place tremendous value in Health and Safety, Continuous Improvement and Efficient and Effective work that is done with integrity. We are dedicated to servicing our partners and customers with the highest level of excellence, and we believe that aligning actions, strategy and work ethic with a standard of greatness is the key to success.
We are looking to immediately onboard passionate, experienced Full Time Class A (Willing to get hazmat endorsement and white glove certified once on board) Truck Drivers to help us successfully operate our Over-the-Road (OTR) division, which services one of the world’s largest and leading, multinational freight delivery services. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5-10 full years of Class A experience and no automatic restrictions on your license.
Your role will include:
• Observing all safety and health guidelines.
• Transporting loads by required route to proper destination while observing and obeying all traffic laws.
• Checking front and rear tires of truck or trailer before loading and unloading.
• Removing chocks before driving away from loading and unloading destinations.
• Accurately completing daily driver logs.
• Performing daily Truck Care duties such as checking the oil, water level, fuel, and tire pressure before and after your shifts.
• Using proper lifting, reaching, pulling and bending techniques.
• Ability to communicate effectively with our customer and D3 Logistics dispatchers.
This is a great opportunity for the right truck driver looking to start driving immediately. This role is ideal for husband and wife teams or established teams who are looking for a permanent home.
Other Driver Qualifications:
• 5-10 years OTR experience. (Local time, or one state driving time does NOT count, must be OTR several states or more in a sleeper to qualify).
• Hazmat Endorsement and White Glove Certified (or willing to get certified once on board).
• Must pass Background Check and Drug Screening.
• Requires a high attention to detail in order to control the truck in the prevention of damage to D3L equipment as well as Customer equipment/sites.
• Clean/Acceptable MVR
•FedEx Custom Critical Certified Team a plus
• Must be able to work weekends when necessary
This classified has expired.
|DRIVERS WANTED!||Teams Wanted||Hopkins||MN||02/17/2021|
|Great Opportunity||Teams Wanted||Tallahassee||FL||09/30/2020|
|Teams||Teams Wanted||Old Hickory||TN||10/04/2019|
|Teams Only||Teams Wanted||Old Hickory||TN||04/28/2020|
|2021 WESTERN STAR - FedEx Custom Critical Teams Wanted||Teams Wanted||Jeffersonville||IN||10/20/2020|
|TEAM SAME HOUSEHOLD,, LOADED SPRINTER||Teams Wanted||Willoughby||OH||08/27/2018|
|Straight Truck plus $3,000 Sign on Bonus + Great Miles||Teams Wanted||Maumee||OH||02/06/2021|
|CDL B or A TEAM DRIVERS NEEDED!||Teams Wanted||Hopkins||MN||01/06/2021|
|BUSINESSES IS REALLY BOOMING Needed a few good woman or men ASAP.L 99 % no touch freight||Teams Wanted||Bolingbrook||IL||11/06/2020|
|Landstar Tractor-Trailer H&W or Team Wanted||Teams Wanted||Burton||MI||10/14/2019|