Which carier runs most cargo van/sprinter loads

armin88

Expert Expediter
Hey everyone its been a awhile also a year,lol,any way I got out the trucking biz for while and looking to get back into it as a fleet owner,looking to buy a van or sprinter.I'm looking to start with one and then add more as time go's. When I was on the road I was driving for Panther in a straight truck but never drove a cargo van but that being said,I like to know who has best loads for vans/sprinters??? Not looking to use this as my bread n butter just looking to add more monthly income.Any info would be great.

Thank you

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I'm not sure one rig describes a "Fleet". I had two beef cows once and the Vet told me I needed three to call it a herd.:D

zorry

Veteran Expediter
A customer told my father once that when our truck was late it tied up his crew

My father, being very hands on, knew the crew at this store was one old geezer.

When my father called out the drug store chain owner, he replied that the old geezer was "a crew of one".

noneya

Active Expediter
Hey everyone its been a awhile also a year,lol,any way I got out the trucking biz for while and looking to get back into it as a fleet owner,looking to buy a van or sprinter.I'm looking to start with one and then add more as time go's. When I was on the road I was driving for Panther in a straight truck but never drove a cargo van but that being said,I like to know who has best loads for vans/sprinters??? Not looking to use this as my bread n butter just looking to add more monthly income.Any info would be great.

Thank you

Well, you definitely shouldn't go back to panther. I drove a cargo van and I felt like a van babysitter because I sat more than I ran with them.

SENT FROM YO MAMA'S HOUSE!

runrunner

Veteran Expediter

Thank you

I believe Van freight is spread pretty evenly around all the Carriers,I don't think one will load you anymore than another. If I were you, I would base my decision on other factors. If you can do a bigger truck,you will do better.