What do you use

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
What do you use to clean the interior of your truck? I have been using a hydrogen peroxide based all purpose cleaner for wiping down all of the plastic, walls, dash, etc. And then using my detailing spray afterwards. What do you find works best for you??

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
What do you use to clean the interior of your truck? I have been using a hydrogen peroxide based all purpose cleaner for wiping down all of the plastic, walls, dash, etc. And then using my detailing spray afterwards. What do you find works best for you??

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
A Product sold at Walmart and most Dollar stores called Awesome comes in a spray bottle works great. I am a smoker and this stuff keeps the yellow from the smoke gone.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
A Product sold at Walmart and most Dollar stores called Awesome comes in a spray bottle works great. I am a smoker and this stuff keeps the yellow from the smoke gone.
I use Awesome on the kitchen stove and boy does it cut through the grease!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I use a Crazy Clean spray cleaner from Sprayway, either the Sprayway 031 Crazy Clean All Purpose Cleaner regular or the Orange Citrus version. I buy it by the case and use it in the van and around the house. A case will last a year or two.

I also use Awesome in the van and around the house. Awesome is a very popular cleaner at RV places, because it's the best at removing dirt and grime from the exterior vinyl of an RV. Spray it one, let it sit for a few minutes, then hose it off. It's, well, no, I'm not gonna say it. But it is.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I use Awesome and the Spic and Span multi purpose cleaner...plus I'm a febreeze, air freshner addict. Spongebox and I both are smokers though and I hate that stale smokey odor.

)0( Nasmaste )0(

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I use Awesome and the Spic and Span multi purpose cleaner...plus I'm a febreeze, air freshner addict. Spongebox and I both are smokers though and I hate that stale smokey odor.

)0( Nasmaste )0(

You use???? You need to correct this comment honey

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Vinegar Tips - Cleaning with Vinegar old fashion, maybe, smells good, not really, does it work, you bet . For 3 bucks, u can make a zillion quart bottles full, usually 2 or 3 oz to a quart bottle, well, just try and make your own strengths, it works,,,,,,,,,,,ps, drink it when ur ill to. One stop medicine chest and cleaner....................

CCDriver

Active Expediter
Yep good ol vinegar cleans glass better then anything else. Is good medicinaly and is fantasic on spinach! Cheap and enviromanticaly friendly too. Think it kills bacteria also so a win win win.
Seems to cut other odors also....... Hell Vinegar for President!!!!

Last edited: