Welcome to March, and have you ever noticed

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Morning gang. Welcome to the weekend. Talked to dispatch as we still have a couple straggler sitters to try and get rolling and they are watching it hard. Hope everyone is doing well.

Saw the QC message about calling in. I, for the life of me, can't figure out why people call in and harass the very people who are trying to help them. All calling in does is slow them down. I have heard the saying "the squeaky wheel gets greased" but come on people let them do their jobs!!!

Maybe a policy could be instituted that if someone calls in about getting loads then they would be put the bottom of the list. ;)

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please no more knocking people to the bottom of the list, let's not even go there.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Please no more knocking people to the bottom of the list, let's not even go there.

Hmmmmm there must be something I am unaware of or something that transpired before I came along. Sorry for inadvertently opening an old wound.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hmmmmm there must be something I am unaware of or something that transpired before I came along. Sorry for inadvertently opening an old wound.

He was just kidding. The getting hours reset Is never good topic LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't like being the one to always post repairs needed but the wash bay spray nozzle north wall is messed up.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I don't like being the one to always post repairs needed but the wash bay spray nozzle north wall is messed up.

I am glad people do. It's the only way we ever know! Will get it looked at.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well happy Sunday to all. Hope everyone is doing well. The start of a busy week. Have a work meeting later today and then a busy week. Load out for the Louisville truck show tomorrow and head down there on Tue morning. Going to be a long week with whole lot of standing and talking. Thank god I am better at talking then standing, lol. Speaking at the fleet forum on a panel Wednesday at MATS. Never attended the forum down there, but the line up looks good and I hope to learn a little. Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully I will see some of you down at MATS this year. Even if you are just passing through make sure you stop in and see us!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi all, woke up way to early this morning. Up now for the second round. Time to accomplish something.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, after 2 1/2 years of a working QC mine decided to die yesterday. They replaced it this morning. Helping load the st for mats and hoping for a call.

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Loading the car and heading to Louisville in a couple of hours ourselves.

Looking forward to seeing everyone !!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Have to get that toilet paper holder and the wash bay gun fixed then I will worry about Louisville, lol..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it just me or do Texas birds make some of the strangest sounds. Sounds like wild kingdom here. Be quiet already :)