Welcome to August " the dog days of summer "

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Delay in scanning. Since I've been told the QC will not drain the battery, charging said battery.

Scanning paperwork after the delivery of every load like we ask (and support our customers with this service) generally has no effect on the battery......and it smooths the work flow for admin assuring more accurate settlements.....hint hint.

Reactions: ntimevan

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Scanning paperwork after the delivery of every load like we ask (and support our customers with this service) generally has no effect on the battery......and it smooths the work flow for admin assuring more accurate settlements.....hint hint.

No it has no effect on battery, because engine is running when I scan my paper work. Hint- hint - trying to scan monthly maintenance report not BOL. 4 days sitting WILL DRAIN the battery even a new one. But that's reality. Not QC Fantasy land.

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
No it has no effect on battery, because engine is running when I scan my paper work. Hint- hint - trying to scan monthly maintenance report not BOL. 4 days sitting WILL DRAIN the battery even a new one. But that's reality. Not QC Fantasy land.

It should be powering down at a certain time frame. Get with Matt to make sure your unit has the right settings.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lights come on but no display. Tried brightness nothing. Next time out, I'll force a reboot. John, QC boots up every hour for ten minutes. I'm told this is normal. It also boots up once or twice a day for longer periods of time. Last time I talked with Matt, he said it was correct settings.

guido4475

Not a Member
My Dad always told me when I went with him on the road as a kid, "A load isn't finished until the paperwork is".

Reactions: Windsor

guido4475

Not a Member
After they replaced a few things at the yard last week, my quallcomm is once again in stupid mode as well.. frustrating, actually.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Been a long hot day but deck project is a day maybe two from complete, then comes the 2 pools one for the kids and one for the adults. Son came over and shampooed the truck seats so they are clean for the drivers coming to get it and will get it waxed the end of the week. Then a few touch up and its ready to go, although it did take two days to clean all our stuff out. Amazing how stuff accumulates over the years !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Windsor

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Been a long hot day but deck project is a day maybe two from complete, then comes the 2 pools one for the kids and one for the adults. Son came over and shampooed the truck seats so they are clean for the drivers coming to get it and will get it waxed the end of the week. Then a few touch up and its ready to go, although it did take two days to clean all our stuff out. Amazing how stuff accumulates over the years !!!!!!!!!!

Probably need a storage unit to hold it all!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had to remove the black box from the van. Noticed the battery cover was up on one side and a stripped out screw, then notice the other screw on cover was also stripped. Took it inside for the night. According to laser thermo meter it was 126 degrees. I'll hook it up in the morning and call Matt if I need to.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Let me know when the pool is ready and I'm there.

Attachments

• 1470104756632.jpg
    1470104756632.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 48