Watch that freedom of speech

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
My dispatchers would not try to convince you that I'm a good driver, because they frankly don't care whether you think so or not - but why would you deny it? Is there anything I can do right around here?! :p
Ditto on the best wishes: drive safe and sane, and keep the shiny side up. [I'd miss having someone to argue with if you crashed, lol]

Dang it Cheri. Now you've gone and hurt my feelins.

Sayin how people don't care about me and such. ;)

But in kind, let me sum this up with an explanation for the reason I post these ideas/truths...

I get a little tired of these people calling themselves Christian, and then proving time again they do NOT follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, or God's word. Unbelievers do not get my ire up near as much, if at all. Those who mistakenly believe they're doing God's work, will someday hear those words "I never knew you"

It's not my intent to come on this forum, or any other venue, and decide who is a Christian and who is not, on an individual basis...nor should I. However, when people keep blaming Christians for this thing and that; I retain all right to challenge that accusation, while pointing to the real truth of what a Christian is, or is not.

Believe it or no, it will be that group of Christians on the right wing, the war mongers, and those who believe Israel is fulfilling prophecy "over there", and are somehow still chosen people? It will be that group, in whom WE either ignored, or confronted, with the word of God...who will seek to have us removed.

Christ confronted the religious leaders, and Paul even took Peter to task when he backed off Gospel teachings. This poster is not Jesus, Paul, or even a totally mature believer...but I do know enough to stand on what Christ taught, and what God's law is.

They did this, they did that...all in the name of God? NO. Those of us who have come out of the modern apostate church due to it's political agenda, false teachings, and mega church psycho babble....did so for a reason. We were called to do so. It's always been my contention that Christianity is a religion...a true Christian is someone who boldly follows Christ.

Be safe, and as always, good talkin with ya. :cool: :)

Last edited: