V3 transpotation

barbara6410

Expert Expediter
Anyone know anything about this company? Any info , good, bad ugly is appreciated. For a straight truck expedited driver . Thanks .

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You can also search for any info on EO by clicking on the magnifying glass icon (usually on the top upper right corner of the thread page). Just type in the the words associated with your search....

Reactions: barbara6410

JP1

Rookie Expediter
Based on my personal experience with them as a fleet owner you can do much better. They are very poor under pressure and their management team will not honor their word when push comes to shove.

barbara6410

Expert Expediter
Ok , thanks for the warning.. I am trying to find a good fit for a solo driver. I wish i could find a good fit for a co driver/ team, but I have tried it twice and it has not worked out. I am in Columbus, Ohio area.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok , thanks for the warning.. I am trying to find a good fit for a solo driver. I wish i could find a good fit for a co driver/ team, but I have tried it twice and it has not worked out. I am in Columbus, Ohio area.

Have you talked to Try Hours? I believe they're doing pretty good with straight trucks... if you call them, ask for Phil or Amy...

barbara6410

Expert Expediter
Have you talked to Try Hours? I believe they're doing pretty good with straight trucks... if you call them, ask for Phil or Amy...

Hey Opel,
I was with Try Hours last year for awhile and my co-driver quit on me.
I was driving for AC, and he only wanted teams. I spoke to Phil a few months ago and he put me in contact with another oo there and we talked and I don't believe we were a good fit. But , I enjoyed that company and would go back again.

Last edited by a moderator:

sbarrett

Expert Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
Fleet Owner
Barbara..C&M Transport out of Painesville, Ohio might have some openings, they run a lot of solo straights.
Talk to Mark, 440-350-0802

twissted_sisster

Rookie Expediter
Joined C&M last week with my solo straight truck. So far they have dispatched me exactly 341 miles.... IN A WEEK! Definitely looking elsewhere...

sbarrett

Expert Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
Fleet Owner
Joined C&M last week with my solo straight truck. So far they have dispatched me exactly 341 miles.... IN A WEEK! Definitely looking elsewhere...
Sorry to hear that Twisted, that is not the norm. Stick it out, talk to other C&M drivers..it will get better.
Also, I'm pretty sure I met you last week at C&M while you were getting your logos put on. I introduced you to the owner, Cal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murraycroexp

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
You can call Vanessa at Mayfield Express (330 723 5100 ext 7010)if you want the miles. We don't pay the highest per mile, but your not a number either. We get the miles for our solo and teams. Last month I did 15,423 loaded miles as a team. GOOD luck

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
C & M kept me busy most of the time and always got me out of Laredo sooner than i was ready to leave.
Lots of entertainment loads and got me loads out of some tuff areas were other companies make you dead head out of or ask you how cheap will you run to get out of that area we just put you.