Ultra One Card Members New Program

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Starting May 1st a new program will be in place where we will get more rewards for money spent in the TA/Petro full service restaurants.

Ultra One Members example:

May total spent $500.00

3% of money spent in the full service restaurant spent in May you will be able to get a certificate on the Kiosk for $15.00

Platinum members will get 5% back for a total of $25.00 in a certificate from the Kiosk.

The old program worked like this:

As a point of contrast vs the old program... You could earn 1 visit credit each time you swiped regardless of amount spent (minimum of $5). These were accumulated and after 5 visit credits you could redeem for a free beverage or dessert, after 10 visit credits a $5 off certificate and after 20 visit a $15 off certificate. So if you spent $30 on a visit and another member spent $10, you each earned one visit credit. The new program has been designed to take into consideration the value of your visit as well as reward platinum members at a higher level.

The old program was ended March 31st and any restaurant rewards need to be redeemed by the end of April.

This information was given by Andi Rice Marketing Manager, Restaurants Travel Centers of America/Petro Stopping Centers

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Do the points on the new program carry over or expire monthly

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Jenny I was under the impression that they will not carry over. I will double check.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Here is the reply from TA:

Green Back Restaurant Discounts which are not printed within thirty (30) days from the date they are placed in a member’s Green Back Restaurant Discount account will automatically expire.

Green Back Dining Certificates will expire if not redeemed within five (5) days from the date printed.

So in short, you have the whole month to print (if you don't print they will expire) , but once printed they expire if not used within 5 days.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds like they are trying to make sure a low percentage gets used. They always do things in a weird way.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went and checked my Ultra One card for available points good for meal credits. All my points were gone, had zero! Just last month I had $43 in dining credits available. Called the number on the back of the card. Very nice customer service lady said they were removed because I wasn't using them. I was saving them for times when I was short on pocket cash. Asked to speak to a supervisor. He successfully reinstated my lost points, with the understanding that any remaining points will disappear on April 31st. They were very good about it, got all of my $43 back.