It's a Team's Life Truck Pets

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
For those that do not appreciate animals this blog is probably not for you.

Over the years we have had MANY animals some that we enjoyed and some... well lets say they were not that much fun.

Over the years we have had dogs, cats, pigs, goats including pigmy goats, cattle, fish, horses, ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs. chinchilla, hedge hog, and one of my favorites a rat named Templeton. My least favorite was the chinchilla. Luckily in the truck we have only had dogs and now a cat.

When we first got into trucking we had our Cocker Spaniel, Molly who had all ready traveled many miles with us in our personal vehicle to gun shoots, and also to the girls sporting events, and on many vacations.

READ MORE...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Great articles.

You know, Molly was the first Caffee I met. She introduced me to Bob.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I did not know that Turtle! You know that is how I met John Mueller is he started talking to Molly by name and then introduced himself...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It was at the Expo. 06, I think it was. The passenger door was open and Molly was sitting there. I walked over and introduced myself and we had a nice conversation. Molly was like, "Bob's back there doing something to the truck. I dunno, polishing something purple, probably." Then Bob came up and Molly was like, "Turtle, Bob. Bob, Turtle."

That's pretty much how it went. :D