Truck driver needs to be identified and arrested.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

Please share this with everyone. Every fleet owner/carrier/manager/LEA/ needs to see if this driver is in their fleet and get him off the road.

This driver is out of the drivers seat, steering a tractor from the bunk using straps, full speed at 60MPH while his passenger is videotaping.

This driver has NO regard for anyone. A clear and present danger.
Outrageous!

Let’s do our part to get him off the road….permanently.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Please share this with everyone. Every fleet owner/carrier/manager/LEA/ needs to see if this driver is in their fleet and get him off the road.

This driver is out of the drivers seat, steering a tractor from the bunk using straps, full speed at 60MPH while his passenger is videotaping.

This driver has NO regard for anyone. A clear and present danger.
Outrageous!

Let’s do our part to get him off the road….permanently.

That is Jihad Jane, one of the72 virgins (no one said they were all female) who is showing off his skills. It is not unusual for a suicide bomber to drive his vehicle this way. As responders are trying to stop the vehicle by shooting at the engine and the drivers normal location, by driving this way he stands a better chance of achieving his goal.

Although DHS probably already has this video, it would be a good idea to forward the link to them.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
has anyone did a people search for the name kamel bhullar most them camel jockeys have weird names anyway.
looking at some of his other videos i see him in a tractor in one shot with others and hes labeled as kamal

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
# Name Age Cities Relatives Report
1 Kamal Singh Bhuller
  • Also Seen As
  • - Kamaldeep Singh Bhuller
  • - Kamal Deep Singh
  • - Kamaldeep A Singh
  • - Kamaldeep D Singh
  • San Jose, CA
  • Milpitas, CA
  • Fremont, CA
  • Elk Grove, CA
  • Tracy, CA
  • Neetu Bhullar
  • Amar S Dhanjal
  • Sarbjeet Kaur
  • Surinder Kaur
  • Jaswinder R Khalsa

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
I am sorry I don't mean to seem racist or not trying to label any particular culture.I don't really care what nationality just seemed like the guy was enjoying a good camel ride. mus ta thought he was in the desert practicing for the next camel race.just another example of social networking. or phyco networking.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't help thinking this ties in with the "Driver cam" threads. Still think a driver-cam would help? This joker had a "friend" video him doing this, and they put this on You-Tube.

I swear, some blokes can't get out of their own way.......

Deville

Not a Member
What this guy is doing is demonstrating how you can drop a deuce from a make shift toilet cut out of the bottom of the sleeper and drive at the same time and NOT have to pull over.

Reactions: crich

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That is Jihad Jane, one of the72 virgins (no one said they were all female) who is showing off his skills.
Not that it really matters to this thread, but in the Qur'an it talks of sensual Jannah (Paradise) where men are rewarded by being wed to to 72 virgins (houri) with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breast.

On the other hand, in the same Paradise, women are rewarded with just the one man, and she "will be satisfied with him."