Tractor

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Penske, Ryder, Idealease, paclease. Very expensive way for a one truck or small fleet owner to go. Be much cheaper taking out a loan and making payments on a brand new $150,000 tractor.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Penske, Ryder, Idealease, paclease. Very expensive way for a one truck or small fleet owner to go. Be much cheaper taking out a loan and making payments on a brand new $150,000 tractor.

MHC Kenworth
1234 Fesslers LN
Nashhville TN 37210

615-366-2532

daily, weekly , monthly

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
No thanks needed but keep in touch abut your experience with them. I have often thought it might be a cheap way to get a 10 truck fleet off the ground for less than the cost of one truck but then I think about keeping 10 drivers happy and how fast things can go south and them payments don't stop so keep at least half your money and if you need any trailers let me know.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
American Truck Showrooms -

you wont need 20k down 5-10 should work fine for late model trucks. they have locations in Gulfport, MS Atlanta, GA and Phoenix, AZ

American Truck Showrooms is constantly under bombardment by people writing bad reviews about them. Therefore, they are constantly changing their name.

Ripoff Report | American Truck Showrooms Complaint Review Gulfport, Mississippi: 1011198

I suggest a company like Lone Mountain. If you have the down payment, it's likely they have a truck for you. I've read a lot of reviews for them, and nearly every one of them was a good one.

Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Last edited:

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah MHC rents tractors. If you're doing 10 units at a time and have good credit then maybe you'll swing a half way decent deal. For a one truck show much cheaper to finance brand new or pay cash for old or some other alternative.