TLC Express out of Indianapolis

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doing some homework on the carrier that I was looking to potentially sign on with..

Can any one give some feedback regarding this carrier.

Thank you

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
How long they been around?....
Any customers of their own?......
what load boards they registered with?....
how about partner carriers and alliances?....
Any ranking on NLM?
Dispatchers experienced?....a "connected" dispatcher is a valuable asset...

what do they do different then the one your with now?

Reactions: GrassHopperr

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any ranking on NLM?

That's why he's asking. I think if he knew those answers to your ??? he wouldn't of asked.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes thank you for sharing guys. I did do that home work. I am more looking for feedback from previous owners that drove there.

How did you get treated?
Was the pay on time?
We're dispatchers cool? Experienced?
Did you have any issues?
How busy did they keep you?

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any ranking on NLM?

I appreciate the answer. This is good stuff right there!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see you got your poking stick out
pokedave.gif

BiggMaNN59

Active Expediter
I had a van with TLC last November, a 3500 extended Chevy and my driver got a few runs but most were under 100 miles out and deadhead back, no pay, and back again. Paid .80cpm . Then go for a week with nothing. I know it is slow this time of year but I left them before Spring. Also they have company drivers.

phil lowe

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Doing some homework on the carrier that I was looking to potentially sign on with..

Can any one give some feedback regarding this carrier.

Thank you
they used to run under indy expedite, went belly up reopened under tlc. bad bad people, and I can speak from experience. from don,t pay drivers to don,t pay there bills ask peterbilt of indy.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you for your input. I'm staying with my current carrier I was only considering them so I wanted some input. Now I will know for the future if I was to look at switching carriers.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I am losing faith in one of my pimps seems they don call me when I'm near a load an wake me up for the stupidest jobs like a deadhead for 350 miles with a job that a solo can't do like nyc to Montana in 48 hrs, they have the dumbest reps who can barely speak English and I'm sure when they speak to the real people with the jobs they're laughing at their desks and just saying no thanks well wait for a better choice. If they even give them the time of day.

Didn't mean to put this in this thread but it still fits in a way.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I can't think of a much better word for them with all the lowball offers out thee the shoe fits in other words they sell your services for a price and take a cut of the action that's a good definition of a lot of different occupations.ImageUploadedByEO Forums1447816326.265862.jpg. As I sit for another day in jersey, after trying my best to land a drive. Seems the trucks here work for peanuts and stale popcorn. I may have got good money to get here but getting outs gonna waste it ! At least fuel at 2.17 is some savings.

Last edited: