The Cat running low on freight in all places except Chicago/Detroit/Cleveland

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any other carriers experiencing the same?
Is cargo van/sprinter freight just down at a very low point.

I'd imagine mid march it will pick up but I've never seen it this bad.
2 loads a day in Atlanta, we are having to limit the amount of miles that we can travel outside of these cities. How are they able to afford the empty moves for all these vans? I think we've had over $900 in empty moves in last 4 weeks!

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been in service since Mon from home in Spartanburg. Decent number of opportunities, but I'm still here. In the past getting a load out took a day or two, at most. I took care of my honey do list over the weekend, Christmas tree, lights on the roof ... the whole shebang. Time to hit the road. Of course, I've been stuck in much worse places ..

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was just in Chicago and there was 17 trucks on the board. I live in Chicago and I've never seen anything close to that before. You know it's bad when everybody in country has to go to Chicago to get a run

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been in service since Mon from home in Spartanburg. Decent number of opportunities, but I'm still here. In the past getting a load out took a day or two, at most. I took care of my honey do list over the weekend, Christmas tree, lights on the roof ... the whole shebang. Time to hit the road. Of course, I've been stuck in much worse places ..

Great to hear what is going on out there from other CV drivers, stay positive!