Tenntrucker makes it home!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Retired expeditor and EO member Tenntrucker made it to his Heavenly destination around 07/15/14 i just found out today. He drove for Load One and J.D. Clark. Don't know what happened but i'm sure he's doing well now.

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Very sorry to hear that. Had a few pm's back and forth and some phone calls over the past few years. Tenntrucker was a good guy and will be missed. When did he retire? I didn't know it. Hadn't heard anything from him in a long time aside from a thanked post several weeks ago.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Very sad. He retired a year or two and last I talked to him was enjoying home and the grandkids. If anyone hears any arrangements please post.

RIP Roger.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd venture a guess if this good man was on here right now he'd be saying:
Retire and enjoy your Life, Family and Friends as soon as you possibly/feasibly/financially can!
So much of Life we're missing waiting in Parking Lots and not being in our Home Towns.
This is not a healthy lifestyle for sure!
RIP Driver/Grandpa!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That is way too young of an age to pass away at. It just reminds up to enjoy the time we have in this world and strike a healthy balance between work and family. My prayers are with his family.

Reactions: vandriver2

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Over a year wow had no idea. People are gone for a while and you wonder but it could be anything. That was Tennesseehawk that thanked a post of mine a few weeks ago on another forum not Tenntrucker.

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My sis died at my age....she fought hard for more than two years and had every chemo treatment and organ affected taken out of her.
Life is too darned brief Damn it!
May of 2010 she was 57 1/2 when she left. I'll be 57 soon. I think of her and my parents, my best friends and know what those three people would want me to be doing, thinking and feeling.
I'm living, laughing, getting thru each day for them, as they LOVED Life and the People in their Lives, heck, even strangers! Not a Shy Bone in their Bodies!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Over a year wow had no idea. People are gone for a while and you wonder but it could be anything. That was Tennesseehawk that thanked a post of mine a few weeks ago on another forum not Tenntrucker.
I made the same mistake when I read the op. I thought he was talking about Tenneesseeahawk.

Rest in peace Tenntrucker.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I remember being in Miami with a trade show and had to wait 3 days to take the equipment back and Roger took a load out there too knowing he would be sitting a while there. He wanted to go to Key West I rented a Harley and drove there the day before he got in I came back and offered to take him there on the bike but I told him he would have to wear a wig he refused so we rented a car left our trucks at the Harley shop in Homestead and went to Key west we had a BIG ole time.
It's been great Roger And I look forward to seeing you again and I know I will.