Stephen Hawking Backs Academic Boycott Of Israel

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Who cares what Hawkings thinks? He just another dude who thinks he is some kind of a genius.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Who cares what Hawkings thinks?
Well I'd bet at this point Shimon Peres, Bibi Nut-and-Yahoo, and a few more of the die-hard Zionist crowd do ...

In fact, given the sheer number of hasbarists flailing at this one over the last 24 or so, I'd say quite a few appear to be very concerned ...

He just another dude who thinks he is some kind of a genius.
Can't even imagine where he'd get that idea ... :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well I'd bet at this point Shimon Peres, Bibi Nut-and-Yahoo, and a few more of the die-hard Zionist crowd do ...

In fact, given the sheer number of hasbarists flailing at this one over the last 24 or so, I'd say quite a few appear to be very concerned ...

Can't even imagine where he'd get that idea ... :rolleyes:

Gee, first off, it was a joke. BUT, since you HAVE to be serious. Just because a person is a "genius" in on field does not mean he is in another.

I don't give a flip one way or the other. I was just having fun. DARN! I have no use for ANY government on this planet. I, in reality, don't have much use for anything Hawkings has done up to this point either. NOTHING he has done has made me a nickle, changed my life in any way or helped me to catch more walleye. Interesting dude, but Asimov did more that affected my life. He was no dummy either.