Socialized medicine is a done deal

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am nothing like Obama. He is going to FORCE everyone to buy something whether they want it or not. I'm saying they have the option of buying it however since a very large number of those who will sponge off the public teat for their health care while spending money on cable, cars, etc. etc. I'm saying they have to show responsibility of necessities before luxuries.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I am nothing like Obama. He is going to FORCE everyone to buy something whether they want it or not. I'm saying they have the option of buying it however since a very large number of those who will sponge off the public teat for their health care while spending money on cable, cars, etc. etc. I'm saying they have to show responsibility of necessities before luxuries.

I Agree Leo But, These Free Suckers Aren't about to do that! They Like Living off of Everybody Else! Take a Look at the Welfare Suckers, The SSI Suckers! True, There are Some that Need Help and A Some Who are Bleeding it for All It's Worth! I Know of a Few People That are On SSI When there's Really Nothing Wrong with them, They work Under the Table, and They are Now Trying to Get their Kids On it so They won't have to work Either! If I Have to Take a Drug Test to Work then These Free Loaders should Have to Take Them Too! But I Don't think that the Clown in the Whitehouse will Ever Make them!! :mad:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was in a Walmart the other day returning an item. One clerk was helping another try to figure out how to issue a return for an expensive toy doll. It wouldn't put the money back on the card, the food stamp card, the woman had used to buy the doll with.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see stuff like that happen all the time, LDB. I will NEVER forget when we returned from England in 1981. We owed NOTHING to anyone and had money in the bank. We could NOT afford a new car or house, why? I did NOT earn enough money. We would go to the store for food, looking for ways to may a tight food budget make from pay to pay. LOTS of hamburger and pasta.

Then we would go to the check out and watch the "Welfare Rangers" load up the check out with steaks, pop, frozen pizza and sooo many things that we could NOT afford? WHY? We had to pay for the "BUMS" who, for the most part, were just too darn LAZY to work. WHY does this Nation PUNISH hard work and REWARD LAZINESS?

It is bad enough that our sorry leftist government does this as policy but what makes it worse is just how many of the SHEEPLE just go along with it, including many in here.

How is it that that BUMS feel entitled to money that they did NOT earn and begrudge those who DID EARN it?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I was in a Walmart the other day returning an item. One clerk was helping another try to figure out how to issue a return for an expensive toy doll. It wouldn't put the money back on the card, the food stamp card, the woman had used to buy the doll with.

So Leo, did you call the state to report it?

You know it is fraud?

They need to ask walmart why the purchase was allowed in the first place and then investigate the cashier to see if they are working with this person to scam the state.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The woman was from Michigan and making the return in Texas. No name was ever stated so I have no idea who to turn in. The clerk didn't do the return so I don't think there was any cahoots going on. I also don't know that it was purchased at Walmart. I didn't see a receipt so it may just be a model they sell vs. an in store purchase.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would do NO good, Greg. The States and the Federal Government give tacet approval of that kind of activity. They do NOT enforce welfare law had have NOT down so for the better part of 40 years. They WANT people on welfare, they are far easier to control than people who take care of their own needs. Leftists are ALWAYS opposed to hard working people and strive to increase the numbers of the useless and bums.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Just Lastnight I was in a Gas Station/Carry Out Run By One of those Middle Eastern People, I saw a Woman who I won't Describe because Someone would Call Me a Racist, Pay for Her Beer, Wild Irish Rose and Gasoline with her Food Stamp Card!! I told the Guy behind the Counter that I was Going to Report Him and His Little Carryout for Allowing that to Happen But he didn't Care!! When I was walking to My Truck "Empty Handed" as I Changed my Mind About Buying anything in there and Left it all sit on top of the Counter, a Man who also seen it and Overheard what I had told the Clerk also Left Empty Handed told me that it Happens all the Time, But Never gave it a Thought to do what I Did and Leave Empty Handed!! Tomorrow Morning I'm Going to Make a Few Phone Calls, Even though It won't do any Good!!!! :mad:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Just Lastnight I was in a Gas Station/Carry Out Run By One of those Middle Eastern People, I saw a Woman who I won't Describe because Someone would Call Me a Racist, Pay for Her Beer, Wild Irish Rose and Gasoline with her Food Stamp Card!! I told the Guy behind the Counter that I was Going to Report Him and His Little Carryout for Allowing that to Happen But he didn't Care!! When I was walking to My Truck "Empty Handed" as I Changed my Mind About Buying anything in there and Left it all sit on top of the Counter, a Man who also seen it and Overheard what I had told the Clerk also Left Empty Handed told me that it Happens all the Time, But Never gave it a Thought to do what I Did and Leave Empty Handed!! Tomorrow Morning I'm Going to Make a Few Phone Calls, Even though It won't do any Good!!!! :mad:

GEEEZ...I wonder why anyone would call you a racist...Who would do that? Probably "those middle eastern people."

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
GEEEZ...I wonder why anyone would call you a racist...Who would do that? Probably "those middle eastern people."

I was Expecting You to come up with Some Smart A** Remark and Like Always You Did! However, I Called them Middle Eastern because that's What they Are, And I Could see you Trying to Infer That what I Said about them being Middle Eastern was Racist, But I was Calling them what they Are!! If I Would have Called them Diaper Head, RagHead or by any Other Names then Yes, It could have been a Racist Remark, But in all of your Infinate Wisdom or should I Say the Lack of, You Came Back with what You Wrote!! And NO It wasn't a Racist Remark!!

Last edited:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Not only You would But The Middle Eastern People would Only call me a Racist if I would Have Called them a Diaper head, Rag Head and the Like!! But I Didn't Now Did I ??
I Can Honestly Say that I was Expecting Some Smart A++ Remark from you and You Didn't Let me Down :D

No need to attempt to take my inventory...You don't know the first thing about me, other than what I post here, and I the same about you. If you don't want the truth spoken about what you write, do not write it...

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
No need to attempt to take my inventory...You don't know the first thing about me, other than what I post here, and I the same about you. If you don't want the truth spoken about what you write, do not write it...

It wouldn't Bother me If You Would/Could Ever Speak the Truth about me, Like You Said, You Don't know anything about me and I Don't You But I think I Have a Good Idea!! :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OH Rocket, I don't know about racism but that kind of stuff goes on in those gas station type party stores ALL the time around here. The State just ignores the complaints. WE, as a Nation of WAY overtaxed tax payers, are just flat being ripped off. Ripped off by our "Robin Hood" government AND the scum that takes that "FREE" money. Yes, in case any one is asking, I do believe that the VAST majority, even in today's economy, of those on welfare and other forms of Public support are just LAZY. That includes members of my own extended family.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
OH Rocket, I don't know about racism but that kind of stuff goes on in those gas station type party stores ALL the time around here. The State just ignores the complaints. WE, as a Nation of WAY overtaxed tax payers, are just flat being ripped off. Ripped off by our "Robin Hood" government AND the scum that takes that "FREE" money. Yes, in case any one is asking, I do believe that the VAST majority, even in today's economy, of those on welfare and other forms of Public support are just LAZY. That includes members of my own extended family.
True enough. It goes on everywhere every day. No question. The thing is, is it important to say "who" is doing it or to describe the offender in incriminating, stereotypical detail? That is the point. You perhaps do not see it because you do not and have not, as far as I've ever noticed anyway, displayed the specific judgemental signs I am speaking of.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Rocket, the way I look at it is that scum comes in all colors, races, creeds and ethnic back rounds. Scum is scum. In this area the vast majority of those kinds of stores are owned by people of Mid East origin. That is just a fact. Most run a good solid business and don't put up with that kind of monkey business. There is a rather large minority of them who DO NOT play by the rules. They will do ANYTHING for that dollar, include break the law. It would be an interesting exercise to follow the money from THOSE shops and see where it ends up.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pilgrim,
Sorry dude but I have those things you mentioned, high blood pressure, I take a statin (not lipitor, never lipitor), sleep apnea, overwieght (fat!), knee is messed up, and so on and I didn't have any health insurance for three years, even when my wife did, I could have been put on her horrible plan but didn't.

When she moved to her new job, she took BCBS traditional and was told that I wouldn't be covered but I was within 30 days and more so on the preventive side of things where they are paying for things like dietition consulting and so on.

You're doing exactly what I said could be done - getting insurance through a group policy after a waiting period. However, if you or I or anyone else that has high blood pressure or any of the other listed ailments tries to get health insurance independantly from BCBS or any of the others we'll get turned down flat, even if we're in otherwise good health. I can understand why the insurance companies would not want to take somebody that has prostate cancer. However, to consider uninsurable a healthy individual that controls his or her blood pressure and cholesterol per their doctor's instructions is unreasonable to say the least, and is excessively discriminatory. Congress needs to deny them the ability to do this.

See I think it is not the preexisting condition that is the problem, it is the lack of competition and the idea that the employer needs to deal with a risk group, meaning that each employer is forced to deal with "individualy negotiation group rates based on a number of factors" because of the problem that we can't cross state lines to buy insurance, hence no real competition. If buying acorss state lines is allowed with the shifting of responsiblity onto the employee to find and negotiate their own insurance then have the employer pay their share, it would actually be better for most who say they can't find insurance because of a preexisting condition.

Agreed

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Form your own group. Easy enough to do. How many Catholics are there in this country? Enough to get a "group" rate? What about Baptists? Truckers? There is always an answer most of which are better than government involvement.

I still contend that GOVERNMENT is responsible for MUCH of the high cost of health care due to stupid regulations. Just think how much MORE health care will cost when you add 2078 more pages of regulations!! Couple that with the almost TOTAL control of every aspect of health care by 637 people who by all accounts are just NOT the brightest bulbs in the pack.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's see, if you were around this area? The accent and the beard. In the summer at the store just up the road from me the older men wearing head gear sitting out in front. Pretty safe bet in S.E. Michigan. Not that it is any problem. They came here legally, they speak English, they WORK!! All the same, it is, for the most part, VERY easy to tell.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Let's see, if you were around this area? The accent and the beard. In the summer at the store just up the road from me the older men wearing head gear sitting out in front. Pretty safe bet in S.E. Michigan. Not that it is any problem. They came here legally, they speak English, they WORK!! All the same, it is, for the most part, VERY easy to tell.
Yeeeeaaaaah ....... I would submit that many (and possibly yourself as well) probably couldn't tell the difference between a Sikh from India (which is in Asia BTW), from a Pakistani from Pakistan (which is also in Asia), from an Arab from Saudia Arabia (which is in the Middle East), from a Uyghur from China ...... to mention but a few ...

From such ignorant, ill-informed, and utterly retarded persons you end up getting stuff like this:

Marine Reservist Attacks Bearded Greek Orthodox Priest Mistaken for Terrorist

Semper Fi baby .....

Last edited: