So long, It's Been Good To Know Yuh

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tonight at 10:00 E.D.T. begins the ending of the World. A rare, super bloody lunar eclipse will occur taking all of us with it. Am I worried? Of course not. I feel fine. I survived 1984, both the book and the year. I survived Y2K in 2000 and again in 2001. I lived through comets Kohoutek and Hale-Bop. I survived 12-21-2012. I made it through the demise of the cargo van in expediting and most recently came through Jade Helm alive and driving.

I'm a survivor. I'm not worried about rare celestial events such as this. This type of eclipse is so rare that the last time it occurred was 1982. Huh? 1982? That was like 33 years ago. I'm older than that! Wow, I survived the previous and rare, super bloody eclipse. How cool is that?

Just to be on the safe side, so long, it's been good to know yuh!

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't miss this historic event!

supermoon-lunar-eclipse-city-time-zones.jpg

I hear ya CCR.....Lol.
See ya tomorrow:woot:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman and Moot

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you're not out there by 8:11, you definitely want to be out there by 9:07. That's when the shadow arc will begin covering the Moon. By 10:11 the Moon will totally be in shadow. The Moon once again begins to reveal itself at 11:23.

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you're not out there by 8:11, you definitely want to be out there by 9:07. That's when the shadow arc will begin covering the Moon. By 10:11 the Moon will totally be in shadow. The Moon once again begins to reveal itself at 11:23.
:rolleyes::clapping-hands-above-head::confused:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see the Pope blasted off for Rome this evening. Coincidence? I don't think so. That dude has got connections. He knows where to be when the Man gets po'd. Maybe tonight's eclipse isn't the end of the World but just the end of the United States. Probably the end of those heathens to our north also. Mexico should be safe, they're mostly Catholics. I'm Catholic so I'm not going to sweat it too much. I'll still crank up some Woody Guthrie, REM and CCR just because. So long, it's been good to know yuh. So long, it's the end of the world as we know it. So long, there's a bad moon on the rise. So long, Chester's gorilla on Ruth. That's Ruth.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see the Pope blasted off for Rome this evening. Coincidence? I don't think so. That dude has got connections. He knows where to be when the Man gets po'd. Maybe tonight's eclipse isn't the end of the World but just the end of the United States. Probably the end of those heathens to our north also. Mexico should be safe, they're mostly Catholics. I'm Catholic so I'm not going to sweat it too much. I'll still crank up some Woody Guthrie, REM and CCR just because. So long, it's been good to know yuh. So long, it's the end of the world as we know it. So long, there's a bad moon on the rise. So long, Chester's gorilla on Ruth. That's Ruth.
Awww, Yer not goin anywhere Moot!!! Just breathe thru it Driver!
It's about half eclipsed now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Moot and cheri1122