Sleeping in the top bunk

M. Stoll

New Recruit
Driver
I never heard any of it, but it sounds like the scale cops were overreaching, if it's true. I know for a fact that 2 adults can share the same bed without anything other than sleep happening, lol. Their gende
Back in Aug. 2008, OOIDA had a case where a 2 male team drivers where placed OOS in a chicken house for driving a truck with only one bed .
they show sleeperborth at the same time in the logbook. :eek:
OOIDA actually helps the defenders in court, but i never herd the end of it. anybody know ?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would venture to say that after Lawrence v. Texas, it would be legally impossible to prosecute two men for sharing a sleeper :rolleyes:

M. Stoll

New Recruit
Driver
Team drivers aren't driving at the same time. There are only 4 hours they are up at the same time and the off driver can ONLY be up front with the driver for up to 2 hours. Your answer makes no sense.

Top or bottom you're going move. Not just that but I'm not sleeping on someone else's sheets that could have crabs or lice or excersized their hand and got off on em. You must use net with both bunks but did you know up front the passenger does not have to use the seat belt?

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would venture to say that after Lawrence v. Texas, it would be legally impossible to prosecute two men for sharing a sleeper :rolleyes:

Wow !
I met Lawrence at the Expo.
Who woulda thought......?

Well, this proves you can't judge a book by it's cover.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
12 years and I have always sleep in the top bunk I refuse to hot Bunk. Nothing has ever happened. Plenty of Clowns have slammed on the breaks and I stay put.