September in Load 1 Nation

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Monday morning to all. Good numbers last week on equipment utilization and today is off to a good start!

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Ok so both the Dolphins & Lions......suck! Yet there is still a lot of football left to be played. It's Monday! And that means "The Voice," will be on tonight. My cousins daughter "Amanda Ayala," is scheduled for her blind audition i'm told by my northern family tonight........ So tune in and root her on to a 4 chair turn around......

Drive safe and thanks

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Now you know how the folks in Cleveland feels. Lol. Overall
I'm sure if memphis had a pro football team (but they never will) they would be great like all of Memphis's pro teams....I mean one professional team. Maybe being from Tennessee you may be a titans fan, you know the team that the Browns just smacked around 8 days ago. Ppl in Cleveland are also Buckeyes fans so we're fine.

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
********Amanda Ayala********** "Rocked IT!!!!!!,"....yeah mon! She got THREE CHAIRS to turn! OMG, and she picked.......Team Adam!......
Mississippi Queen was the song and tonight a young woman gets to continue her dream..........thanks to any and all of you that may have had the chance to tune in and root for her! Next up.........the battle rounds.

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sure if memphis had a pro football team (but they never will) they would be great like all of Memphis's pro teams....I mean one professional team. Maybe being from Tennessee you may be a titans fan, you know the team that the Browns just smacked around 8 days ago. Ppl in Cleveland are also Buckeyes fans so we're fine.
I thought that would bring you out from the Rock you've been hiding under. You obviously don't know the history of Memphis in the NFL. We do not won't the NFL team in Memphis. That is why they went to Nashville. But we do have the original Pro team in Memphis that's been there for years it's wrestling with a R.

Reactions: ntimevan

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I love you Eddie but you know I'm always gonna defend Cleveland and our fans. I find it hard to believe that memphis wouldn't want an NFL team but seeing that your from the area I'll take your word for it. (orange brown and bold till we're dead and cold)

Reactions: Steady Eddie