SB I-75 in Detroit to close

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
f memory serves they did this bridge about 10-12 yrs ago...when I was with my Canadian carrier....it was a very bad concrete job from the opening....it was not smoothed off had that ripple effect from the git go and should never have been acceptable to MI engineers...very bad job IMO and because of that the concrete has all broken out and huge chunks are missing...

I suppose Southfield HWY now and luckily its been rebuilt that used to shake your teeth out...LOL and 24 aka Telegraph rd....as alt's..

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
f memory serves they did this bridge about 10-12 yrs ago...when I was with my Canadian carrier....it was a very bad concrete job from the opening....it was not smoothed off had that ripple effect from the git go and should never have been acceptable to MI engineers...very bad job IMO and because of that the concrete has all broken out and huge chunks are missing...

I suppose Southfield HWY now and luckily its been rebuilt that used to shake your teeth out...LOL and 24 aka Telegraph rd....as alt's..
Southfield for southbound is not an option as 75 will be closed from Springwells to Northline.