Samer Theory

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Samer Theory holds that radiation from microwaves, telecommunications, remote controls, Bluetooth devices, etc. are slowly cooking our brains and making us crazy.

I encourage everyone who replied to the "Laredo" thread to please reread it in its entirety. Then reread your own posts.

Excuse me while I don my Bluetooth and stick my head in the microwave.

Soup's on!

The preceding message was brought to you by Campbell's Cream Of Cauliflower Soup. Proud sponsor of the 2008 Presidential Elections.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
huh?
Samer theory?

Many of the studies that have proved that putting tinfoil on your head to protect you brain from cell phone radiation is useless and not friendly to the environment (all that tin foil being used). The only problem is many of the studies are paid for by the cell phone companies and carriers. The best study was done in Norway where everyone, including new born children, has a phone which proved that no one really cares as long as they can talk on phone while not interfering with their tin foil hats.

The other day I was at the hospital with my wife and there was a sign that said "do not use your cell phone because it interferes with hospital equipment" so I sat there and watched all these nurses and doctors use their wireless note pads (they want to impress the patients) and their cell phones so I pulled mine out and called my dad. All of a sudden I had two nurses yelling at me to turn off my phone and I countered loudly that the doctors are using theirs, what's the difference? One of the nurses said they are special phones but they are not. Later on I asked the doc who was treating my wife to see his phone, amazingly it was the same one my father has and he bought it at the same place my father did and then as he walked out the room, he opened it and started to make a call. Amazing.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
More proof to support the Samer Theory. Even health professionals are nuts.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
I thought "samer" was the southern pronunciation for the season

when the sun’s radiation does cook our brains.

F

fastlane_frt

I was an installer of satellite systems a few months ago and I found it scarry that the signal a dish picks up for the new HD tv and some other standard channels comes into the dish at at level just below x-rays just think about it....the only place safe in under a roof, this does not include all the other mentioned in the start of this. Also the signal from the dish to the reciever is even closer to x-ray, so close it has a filter to help it. I agree all this radio wave signals have to be doing something to us...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
DROOL, doing what to us to us to us to us? I spent 20 years in the high tech radio/satellite world. I must be dead. That would explain alot. Layoutshooter