Refrigerated 53' trailer

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
What kind of freight is Panther moving in those reefers? I seem to recall years ago when I was a company driver my company had some automotive parts from Clinton, TN that had to be hauled in temp control. I want to say to keep the parts from rusting or something like that? I dunno I never hauled any of it. Just wondering what these expedite carriers I see pulling reefers are running. Are they into something not even related to the auto industry? I have a 53' reefer now along with my 53' van. I like it and it's a money maker but the grocery warehouse scene gets tiresome.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What kind of freight is Panther moving in those reefers? I seem to recall years ago when I was a company driver my company had some automotive parts from Clinton, TN that had to be hauled in temp control. I want to say to keep the parts from rusting or something like that? I dunno I never hauled any of it. Just wondering what these expedite carriers I see pulling reefers are running. Are they into something not even related to the auto industry? I have a 53' reefer now along with my 53' van. I like it and it's a money maker but the grocery warehouse scene gets tiresome.

Could be medical, or some type of wax molds or.... It's pretty much anything but grocery