QUALS WG & B & G Complete & TVAL Whats UP??

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Dead Headed outa Nashville TN, and went to class in Uniontown OH this week, Have not had a load since Tue. Its Saturday here we sit. 2 miles from The company. What's Up this is Nuts a Week and no decent Load. TVAL and all that. Now . Really need some good long loads to make up for the last 4 weeks CA, CO, NV, AZ, WA, NM, TX.

Last edited:

Pro3500

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trip leasing way to many loads. Really gets you heated up when they tell you a load was dispatched to another truck and that truck is an outside carrier. Happened again last week the guy sitting right there from another company gets the load I excepted.

Pro3500

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lost another load to outside carrier loaded 49 miles from home only truck in area for past 24 hrs excepted load got the "we are sorry" call. Sorry my a-hole.

GandJ

Active Expediter
Lost another load to outside carrier loaded 49 miles from home only truck in area for past 24 hrs excepted load got the "we are sorry" call. Sorry my a-hole.

So is this a FedEx exclusive customer? Not understanding why it is not just a customer that has posted a load and they are bidding on it after you accept it.
Once you accept it they accept if on their end. I'm assuming they are getting the sorry we have dispatched it to another carrier. After you are notified you are dispatched. That's a pain!

Haven't seen these problems in our straight truck.

Pro3500

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
So is this a FedEx exclusive customer? Not understanding why it is not just a customer that has posted a load and they are bidding on it after you accept it.
Once you accept it they accept if on their end. I'm assuming they are getting the sorry we have dispatched it to another carrier. After you are notified you are dispatched. That's a pain!

Haven't seen these problems in our straight truck.

They claim that they (fedex) dispatch 20% of the B unit loads to outside carriers. I would assume that they do the same with other units. I talked in depth with my resource coordinator about this. It's frustrating to say the least I understand the need but not when your own truck is available in the area. I hope this will change soon.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey kev..u teaming again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFt_pZBsGr0&list=RDAYjPRszgzTU&index=3 I was but not now. They quit some are made for this job some are not. The only difference in Expedite and taking Hurry up Wait to make the Important job complete is, In the service you know Da Burn Straight the money going home to Mom. Here this Job has a different set of Rules Hurry up and wait and then... maybe something then maybe nothing. When you do get a load its not like many regular freighters where u got 4 days to do 2800 miles they want it done now. Like I said some people can do it. Some people can't. Talk is cheap out here there are those that talk about running and running but in reality they just don't have what it takes. Talk the talk then best walk the walk. I think I found my next Iron Horse to start the new year. we shall see. Peace.