Panther Drivers question Me in San Antonio Texas

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Saturday Morning a Panther Tractor Trailer Driver Team that were Black approached me at the TA Fuel Island and The man that said he was the owner asked me how much you get a mile at FedEX I told him it depends on the load. They were driving a very nice Frt Cascaida. I then asked them how they made a mile. He told me that they made 2.01 a mile all miles at Panther. I asked is that with your fuel surcharge he said yes. Not bad at all. I asked him why would you think about changing if your making that all the time. Run and DH. He smiled and shook his head.
Food for thought.
If Panther is realy paying 2.01 all miles with fuel surcharge thats reminds me of the show BJ & the Bear Back in the 70s who haul anything for 2 mile no questions asked.
Hmm.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I can honestly tell you that running team at Panther in a E-unit you will run out of hours. Our tractor does very good at Panther running team, plus I have a load board to move them when Panther has no freight. I told another owner about this load board and his tractors are doing very well with it. PM me if you want the name of the company.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
If you ran 7 days at both driving your 11 hours each day, you are now over, it can be done. Not very common, that I know of but it can be done.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App