• No

• Van

• Straight Truck

• Life Member

Results are only viewable after voting.

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't view results because I can't vote as a TT but have been a member since 2003. There should be a category for senior members 10+ years.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Sorry about that Rollincoal. Scott from OOIDA is trying to figure out how many vans or straight trucks are members. I should have at least added a line for TT as expediters.

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's ok. I do so little true expediting any more it's hardly worth claiming to be an expediter anyways. Lol. Would be interesting to see the results of how many EOL members here are with OOIDA. I see the stickers on smaller units from time to time but not often. Don't always see them on TT either. There is a misconception amongst a lot of drivers out there that one must be an owner operator to join. Which is simply not true at all. I was a company driver when I joined years ago. I don't always agree with them 100% but they are the only association drivers really have out here.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Member for many years, currently owner-op sprinter, father is life member.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm a life member although no longer a s/t and van O/O.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I have asked before and going to ask again. What are your benefits of joining them. I'm not talking about a nice pair of sunglasses or a free ink pen for signing up..Is this more of a PAC committee to you folks that belong, or are you really getting everyday perks? Info please.. Sell me.. What will make me join?

Reactions: GrassHopperr

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have not been a member because, like so many other things in expedited, I got the idea that OOIDA is a heavyweights-only club and us van guys need not apply.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
if you have a problem with a carrier they will help out
having a ooida decal on your unit will help if you are stopped at a road side check
a lot of discounts on different products , and hotels

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
I've been a member since 1982, now a Life Member, but retired from a Van in 2015.