One down, too many to go.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Harry Reid is out or at least will be when his term is up. Another 90 or so and there might be enough new Senators to be a fresh start.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The MSM hasn't even investigated this.
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, who recently announced plans to retire, rebutted conservative media speculation on Wednesday that his severe injuries are the result of a run-in with the mob.

On CNBC's "Speakeasy," host John Harwood asked Reid about theories put forth by conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh and Breitbart News that the injuries Reid sustained at the beginning of this year, including a blow to his right eye, are not, as he has said, the result of an accident involving elastic exercise equipment.

"The last few days, a bunch of people are saying, Reid, he didn't have an exercise accident, he got beat up by the mob," Harwood said.

RELATED: Harry Reid on 2016 GOP presidential hopefuls: 'I think they're all losers'

"It shows the credibility of Rush Limbaugh, he's the guy that got all this started," Reid replied. "Why in the world would I come up with a story that I got hurt in my own bathroom with my wife standing there? How could anyone say anything like that? And I think a lot of people, as I read, they kind of don't like me as a person and I think that's unfortunate."

Doubts within conservative media over Reid's version of events — that he was smacked in the face by an elastic exercise band that broke, causing him to fall down — date back to almostimmediately after the New Year's Day incident. John Hinderaker of the conservative Power Line blog speculated on Jan. 6 that Reid "looks like he has been in a fight, and not with an elastic band." He wrote, "[P]erhaps Reid is an unsteady, elderly gentleman with precarious balance, and a snapping band caused him to fall with what seems like extraordinary force. But I doubt it. I think it is questionable whether we are being told the truth about what happened to Harry Reid."

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/har...they-dont-like-me-as-a-person/article/2563082

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That an U.S. Senator sustained severe injuries and the story he gave is incredible.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
That an U.S. Senator sustained severe injuries and the story he gave is incredible.

ff19cb68a995fe85c3b962fc32690aa59827a6158b202a70ae44383fa7be5cd8.jpg

Reactions: cheri1122

witness23

Veteran Expediter
The sad part of it is, that clip is more plausible than anything Breitbart or Limbaugh are putting out there. I wonder what WND has to say about it, or better yet, LDB's "Joe for America" Joe the plumber website.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The sad part of it is, that clip is more plausible than anything Breitbart or Limbaugh are putting out there. I wonder what WND has to say about it, or better yet, LDB's "Joe for America" Joe the plumber website.
I thought you might say the sad part is the actual bs story Reid keeps changing on this matter. Like about four different versions.You listed a couple websites that have written about this, but no investigation from the MSM. As long as none them write about it, some can just blow it off as just right wing chatter. How convenient.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would be entirely reasonable to question the condition of Harry Reid's mental health.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
I thought you might say the sad part is the actual bs story Reid keeps changing on this matter. Like about four different versions.You listed a couple websites that have written about this, but no investigation from the MSM. As long as none them write about it, some can just blow it off as just right wing chatter. How convenient.

Dude, this is totally you(and a few others) to a "T". They wind you up and watch and laugh.

Reactions: aquitted

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
image.jpg
Looks like his brother is in a little legal malfeasance for using his fists. I see a pattern here.