on-dekk

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Anyone here of this outfit,,,I have talked to them and now I'm trying to get a feel for them from other that may be leased on to them.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Anyone here of this outfit,,,I have talked to them and now I'm trying to get a feel for them from other that may be leased on to them.

I was for a while. They pay quick and they have experienced dispatchers, which is a welcome change from many outfits.

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
My wife and I just left On-Dekk. Left because of dispute with van owner, not anything On-Dekk did. You will NOT find a better carrier than ON-Dekk. They pay faster than any other expediter, no hassells, no worries, no excuses. Dispatchers are all knowledeagble and will treat you with respect and honesty if you treat them the same. They want to keep you moving as much as you want to move so they play NO games. If we were ever going to get back into expediting, On-Dekk is THE FIRST Company I would call.

rlodonnell

Active Expediter
I concur with the above. I've only been with them a short time (about a month) but in that time I have had no bad experience dealing with anyone with the company. They do pay very quickly and every settlement has been exactly what I expected it to be. Also a month is not a very long time to judge, but I have been averaging over 2000 mi/wk from On-Dekk. As someone new to expediting I couldn't be happier. They have my highest recommendation.