October in Load 1 Nation

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Ill second or third that myself of needing to get to Taylor. Ive got a meeting on Mon with some important. Everyone knows at the office to try to get me a load back east if possible.

On another note, I have meet the famous Guido for the first time and it was a great visit! I also meet Windsor Sat at the yard also as I forgot to mention. Now if I just could meet Turtle and get him out of his shell "out of his van", LOL

Last edited:

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well it was looking like such a great week. Finished things up at the house, got a great load fallow by an even better load. 100 mile in to second load, well let's just say. I think the old girl has run her last mile. Started rattling then gave a death rattle. So sitting out here I the middle of no where waiting on the tow truck.
And, for Ryan and Mary in the Cleveland office, I'm sorry I know how important that this load was. The old girl just wasn't showing any signs that she was ready to drop out. If I'd thought that she wouldn't have made it I'd never said yes to the load. Let's hope it's not as bad as I think, but I see a big ticket in the near future

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well it was looking like such a great week. Finished things up at the house, got a great load fallow by an even better load. 100 mile in to second load, well let's just say. I think the old girl has run her last mile. Started rattling then gave a death rattle. So sitting out here I the middle of no where waiting on the tow truck.
And, for Ryan and Mary in the Cleveland office, I'm sorry I know how important that this load was. The old girl just wasn't showing any signs that she was ready to drop out. If I'd thought that she wouldn't have made it I'd never said yes to the load. Let's hope it's not as bad as I think, but I see a big ticket in the near future

Really sorry to hear that Steve. Hope it's not as bad as you think. The fleet wouldn't be the same without Jesse....You can drive one of mine while she's in the hospital if that'll help...

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really sorry to hear that Steve. Hope it's not as bad as you think. The fleet wouldn't be the same without Jesse....You can drive one of mine while she's in the hospital if that'll help...

Thanks Steve , the shop is opening now so will know how bad soon