October in Load 1 Nation

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Starting October in the motel in Taylor with a sick car. Not a good start to the month.

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Starting October in the motel in Taylor with a sick car. Not a good start to the month.
Sorry to hear about the car, hope it's not serious. Welcome to October from Jacksonville, TX. Freight has been very good as of late. I'm greatful to all those that are making it so....Halloween is around the corner (my fav holiday). Finally a very happy birthday to danthewolf00, even if its 9 days early. He seems to be very excited about 42......ya mon!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Are the pick up and delivery times supposed to be Eastern time? It seems lately we've been getting them on local time and showing up an hour or two early.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Are the pick up and delivery times supposed to be Eastern time? It seems lately we've been getting them on local time and showing up an hour or two early.

They are supposed to all be in eastern time. Sometimes customer submitted ones like NLM loads can cause an issue. Feel free to pm with load numbers if you see it happen and we will try and track it down.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, yeah man. That's the ticket!.....he could be "the dean of the bean." Maybe even get an honorary doctorate in beaniology or brewology. Then we could call him "Doctor Barista."...........:JC_ThankYou:

OR

DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jelliott

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone. Was OOS for a week dealing with my grandfather passing. Thanks to everyone one at Load One for there kind words. I really do enjoy and love working for a company who really Cares and Appreciate there drivers and employees! Thanks to everyone who got me rolling on this short week.

Reactions: vandriver2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hello everyone. Was OOS for a week dealing with my grandfather passing. Thanks to everyone one at Load One for there kind words. I really do enjoy and love working for a company who really Cares and Appreciate there drivers and employees! Thanks to everyone who got me rolling on this short week.

Sorry for your loss. Never easy.

Reactions: vandriver2