NuWave Infrared Tabletop Oven

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My bad. I misread your post. I thought you were talking about the induction cooktop, not the oven.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I have the Sharper Image infrared oven, very similar to the Nu Wave. In my opinion it is the awesomist cooking tool ever invented. I can cook two large frozen boneless chicken breasts in 18 minutes, or thawed in 12 minutes. They are quite juicy and perfectly cooked. Steaks and Pork Chops come out great also. Baked potatos come out perfectly as well. I highly recommend this technology.

It is available at Bed Bath and Beyond for $129.95 but I think I got mine at Sams Club for around $89.00

The Sharper Image® Digital Super Wave Oven - BedBathandBeyond.com

Last edited:

Missie600

Active Expediter
I have the nuwave cooktop and love it! We also have the convection oven/microwave, small crockpot, and an electric skillet. Since we got the new truck I have been cooking most of our food. I usually cook a lot when we have a day off and put it in fridge for the week. I have seen the oven but it seems like it would be hard to store, but it sounds fast!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I have the nuwave cooktop and love it! We also have the convection oven/microwave, small crockpot, and an electric skillet. Since we got the new truck I have been cooking most of our food. I usually cook a lot when we have a day off and put it in fridge for the week. I have seen the oven but it seems like it would be hard to store, but it sounds fast!

Don't tell these guys you cook and such. They will track you down and 200 van drivers will be outside your truck for breakfast..lol

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Have you ever looked at the ninja 3-in-1 cooking system? It steams vegetables, sears and cooks meats, even muffins or cakes. Very quick to cook things and easy to clean. I love it.

piattteam

Active Expediter

And I help, eat it!!!!!!

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Have the Nuwave cook top and the Nuwave oven. Both are easy to store in truck. I love them and couldn't imagine being without them now. Well worth the money spent.

Sent from my VS950 4G using EO Forums mobile app

gotto_03801

Seasoned Expediter
I have a nuwave cooktop and there oven I love them. I just bought a tristar power pressure cooker can't wait to get that. since it looks like an interesting gadget for the kitchen and it don't take up a lot of space!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know the cook tops have special pans you can buy, do they function the same with normal pots and pans?