November and load one!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here in Palm Coast FL. Enjoying the weather and o by the way, I'm at the BEST BUFFET IN THE USA. LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! To those we were not able to get home or too family and friends I apologize. Try like hell, but hard to get everyone everywhere. Thank you again to all. To those close to the yard don't forget we will have dinner up at Lakes of Taylor starting at 1230!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! To those we were not able to get home or too family and friends I apologize. Try like hell, but hard to get everyone everywhere. Thank you again to all. To those close to the yard don't forget we will have dinner up at Lakes of Taylor starting at 1230!

No need to apologize sir, you go above and beyond for those us out here on the road. Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else in our work family.
It also, looks like the "Great Turkey" is going to bless the Lions with a Win today

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Friday to all.....went to log in to myfitness pal and it apparently has unfriended me.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well happy Saturday to all. Another day....another plane. Big day for football and the Michigan teams!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well MSU played great. Problem is so did OSU.

Another day and another airplane, heading back to Detroit.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well it looks like its time to order my satellite dish so I can watch TV in the van. Here at the J and had the football game on and walk out the get the phone charger and it was turn to a movie that was done in the 90's, LOL. As long as there is no race on I'll be ok, lol.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well it looks like its time to order my satellite dish so I can watch TV in the van. Here at the J and had the football game on and walk out the get the phone charger and it was turn to a movie that was done in the 90's, LOL. As long as there is no race on I'll be ok, lol.

And what's wrong with a race being on?