Expedite Expo New Venue. New Dates. Expedite Expo 2016

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We are looking forward to Expo 2016 and it's new home in Lexington, Kentucky. Lexington is an amazing city and is the horse and bourbon capital of the world. Lot's to do and see. Plan to join us there!

Register now!

Watch our Expo journey....

Last edited:

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
If you're going to Expo now is the time to plan for it!

Make your hotel reservations now, or other arrangements, lot's of truck parking if your planning to stay in your truck, now is time to look to future.

Also, if your thinking about getting a new truck - this is place to do it.

What do you want to do?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We were lucky enough to be able to get an advance look at the facilities! Now we are counting the days till Expo what a fantastic change from when we started at the Expo was in a tent. First Class venue for a First Class Event!

Reactions: davekc and Turtle

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
We are looking forward to Expo 2016 and it's new home in Lexington, Kentucky. Lexington is an amazing city and is the horse and bourbon capital of the world. Lot's to do and see. Plan to join us there!

Register now!

Watch our Expo journey....

Also a major battle city for the game Ingress. As any large city down south that's rich in history as it makes a perfect setting for Ingress. Great way to see this history is thru the game if you take the time to stop and look at the portals..Many Ingress missions there that focus on the distilleries. When down there I make it a point to head downtown..Have met some great folks down there thru Ingress. The below map is only a portion of the portals.
And yes if your on the opposing faction, Lexington will be geared up for you as I forwarded this to the local Resistance leaders to prepare for a possible invading force. :cool:
1455042469711.jpg

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Slo-Ride there are so many portals down there is was hard to walk! I am also part of the resistance and I had a blast wandering around hacking!

Within a block around the Hyatt there about 20 portals and they are all blue! Maybe when we get there someone will turn something green so we can take it over and get lots of points!

What level are you Slo-Ride? I have just upped to a level 7.

Maybe we can plan a Ingress jaunt?

Reactions: Slo-Ride

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Great game..I love it...Some of these structures ya come across are great and propely couldn't be replaced today.. Some portal's are so so but most hold a interest. Most of those badges are ready to go Gold and some gold are ready to flip to platiumn..

Attachments

• 1455043359074.jpg
    1455043359074.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 15

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I need to learn more from you... You have many more badges then I do.

Attachments

• IMG_4080.PNG
    IMG_4080.PNG
    241.2 KB · Views: 8

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I need to learn more from you... You have many more badges then I do.

I'm big on doing the missions when I have the time out here. That really helps with badges, ya just gotta find the right ones to do while in the truck..they have to be easy to access. Some of the numbers needed to obtain the next level badges are crazy but fun to obtain.. Milwaukee has a anomaly coming up soon and I would like to attend. But don't know if I will/can. I don't follow the story line to this game at all.
Any questions or help needed feel free to send private message.. Should let Lawrence have his thread back.:D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I haven't been to the Expo in a few years. It's a couple of hours closer now and gasoline is very reasonable, especially at 50mpg so I'm at least thinking about going again.

Reactions: Lawrence