New taxes effective as of january 1, 2015

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
HI All.

Here is a
reminder for those who forgot or for many that didn't know...

Here is what happened on January 1, 2015:

Top Medicare tax went from 1.45% to 2.35%

Top Income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%

Top Income payroll tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%

Capital Gains tax went from 15% to 28%

Dividends tax went from 15% to 39.6%

Estate tax went from 0% to 55%

Remember this fact:

These taxes were all passed only with democrat votes, no republicans voted for these taxes.

These taxes were also passed under the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

If you think that it is important that everyone in the U.S. Should know this.

So if you want to pass it on, Copy and paste into your e-mail, to be forwarded to eveyone you know. If you want to

Franklln Katz, ATP,PA, PB
Frank’s Tax and Business Service
315 E. King St.
Kings Mountain, NC28086-3151
(704) 739-4039
Fax: (704) 739-3934
e-mail:
[email protected]
Web Site: Http://www.frankstaxbusiness.com

Providing Professional Accounting, Bookkeeping,Payroll and Income Tax Preparation Services

*Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with Treasury Regulationsgoverning written tax advice, please be advised that any tax advice included inthis communication, including attachments, is not intended, and cannot be used,for the purpose of (i) avoiding any federal tax penalty or (ii) promoting,marketing, or recommending any transaction or matter to another person.

Confidentially Notice: This email message is Ifyou have
receivedthis message in error and are not the intended addressee, please advise thesender by reply email and delete this message immediately.

*The IRS doesnot endorse any particular individual tax preparer. For more information on taxreturn preparers go to IRS.gov

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
As someone who is passing themselves off as a tax expert why are you posting false information.

The claims that you posted are from a fraudulent email that is circulated on the Internet.

If all of your tax knowledge comes from similar sources I definitely wouldn't want you doing my taxes or book keeping.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/whathappened.asp

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
O no,,,,errors in here will not be tolerated, condoned, or swept under the rug. We shall have none of that........ No ice cream with bananas for all who make errors in here, appalling isn't .....

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Sorry All,

I did not check on the validity of this post, it is my fault, of which normally I do, but i missed this one. and i will now check on all e-mails regarding tax information.

But got buzy with a Health care cleint and came back to the post when i was finished.

If you checke on how many bad posts that I have since 1998, I think my reord speaks for itself

Franklln Katz, ATP,PA, PB
Frank’s Tax and Business Service
315 E. King St.
Kings Mountain, NC 28086-3151
(704) 739-4039
Fax: (704) 739-3934
e-mail:
[email protected]
Web Site: Http://www.frankstaxbusiness.com

Providing Professional Accounting, Bookkeeping,Payroll and Income Tax Preparation Services

*Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with Treasury Regulationsgoverning written tax advice, please be advised that any tax advice included inthis communication, including attachments, is not intended, and cannot be used,for the purpose of (i) avoiding any federal tax penalty or (ii) promoting,marketing, or recommending any transaction or matter to another person.

Confidentially Notice: This email message is Ifyou have
receivedthis message in error and are not the intended addressee, please advise thesender by reply email and delete this message immediately.

*The IRS doesnot endorse any particular individual tax preparer. For more information on taxreturn preparers go to IRS.gov