Need help finding loads

richobe

Expert Expediter
I used to lease with FedEx CC and they took care of everything. Now I have my own 24' straight truck with my own authority. The truck has a lift gate, but is a Freightliner day cab. I drive it all over the east coast, but being from the east coast of South Carolina there's not a lot of freight here. Does anyone know of any load boards for a truck this size, or of a dispatching company who might deal with smaller loads? For years I've been reading this site, and I know that if you want the real answers to your questions, this is the place to come. Thanks for all your time.

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a though .....but aren't you putting the cart before the horse ? I think I would have had that all figured out before I went and got a truck .
this place is supposed to be for good solid advice/help/positive feedback for folks like him, more times than none im seein more and more on this site folks like you pushin people away rather than try and steer them in the rite direction and help them succeed, almost like yall want folks to fail. how bout if the person doesnt warrant a negative strike you dont give them one.......

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't know how you can possibly construe a reply of an honest and valid opinion as being a "negative strike" when the OP explicitly asked for real answers.

Reactions: davekc

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sir T, I find just the opposite is true when it comes to advice. Even though the glut of trucks helps keep the freight low, everyone on here seems to ignore that and help others succeed. I have been encouraged AND slapped down here, but is always good information.

BigBadBen

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's a hard industry with hard people and hard words. I fully expect to get flamed for something stupid that i will undoubtedly say. Gotta grow a skin.