Million Mile Expediter?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
AllTrucks.jpg
We're looking for a Million Mile Expediter and if you're one - we'd like to talk to you! So, if you have a million, safe miles in your entire driving career, please send me an instant message or use our contact form:

Contact ExpeditersOnline.com

Thanks!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ken's almost hit that with his sprinter...but then he has about 500,000 on the old cargo van.

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We have 1.3 million since we started expediting but i have way over that in my driving career and all accident free.

Reactions: Lawrence

tattoo

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
I have approx 2.5 million in 17 yrs as a O/O and 13 as a company driver. Only 350k of it as a expediter though . 1 no fault accident where a car crossed the center line and hit me.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
been doing this sent feb 12 1992 started at Roberts express, than fedex cc than over to ceva
sat down and figured out in 7 trucks for a total of 1,790,000 miles and 20 months to go to retirement
than sell sprinter full time

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had 1 million safe TT miles at my previous carrier. It was general freight although they did have some contract automotive and looking back I am certain some of the extra weekend work I was accepting years ago was automotive/expedited. Wasn't until I left them that I started doing it on a consistent basis and it's become less and less of what I do anymore even so.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
In 21 years of Expedite driving I have close to 3,189,000 miles. This year I will go over 3.2 million. Average days on the road each year was 321 days a year, that was mainly done my frist 17 years of expediting. I'm sure Steve Gilbert or Glen Rice have the most.

Reactions: Lawrence