March - big money, big money - no whammys!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
100% true. We've picked about a dozen times east and west and in Shreveport. Move west, give up everything from Shreveport to Jackson. Move east and give up everything from Shreveport to Dallas.
It's a tough call, for sure. Just hoping for that ONE!
I get it Murray... I guess you missed a running joke some of us have about Shreveport! .... Too long to type but it is would amuse ya ...:p

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I get it Murray... I guess you missed a running joke some of us have about Shreveport! .... Too long to type but it is would amuse ya ...:p

And agreed on typing "Shreveport". I vote for "S'port"!! We can add it to the long list of short ones I use. Chatt, Nash, Lex, StL, KC, Balto, ATL, DFW, D, Indy, N.O., ELP. If all the airport codes were more obvious I'd use them for sure! But I ca't go with MCO, IAH, CVG, etc.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
at my last carrier in the good ole days....everyone posted where they were....a snot load of loads were going to Nissan in MS and everyone posted they were going back to Memphis.....of course me being me....I see Shreveport is about the same distance so I posted I was there..everyone snickered.....LOL actually I went to Alabama as Tuscaloosa is the same DH away instead of having a crapload of vans in Memphis....hence the joke started...

Reactions: ntimevan