M.A.S. Highland prk Mi

quadflyer1

Active Expediter
Has anyone got experience delivering here?
I'm curious about parking tonight I have a 6am appt.
I know the truck stops, but do they have an area that drivers can park for overnight prior to the delivery time?

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone got experience delivering here?
I'm curious about parking tonight I have a 6am appt.
I know the truck stops, but do they have an area that drivers can park for overnight prior to the delivery time?
It is not a very good area to stay in (high crime area). I would stay at the Detroiter and leave out early enough to make it there on time probably 30-40 min. before 6 am. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Turtle

quadflyer1

Active Expediter
FYI you can park inside the Gated area they have a security guard. Fortunately I was able to deliver early today. My theory never hurts to ask

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FYI you can park inside the Gated area they have a security guard. Fortunately I was able to deliver early today. My theory never hurts to ask
Personally since I live in metro Detroit, I avoid that area like the plague. Even with a security guard I wouldn't feel safe. Stray bullets do make it through chain link fences. I'm glad though you got the freight off. No need to worry about that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ftransit

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Personally since I live in metro Detroit, I avoid that area like the plague. Even with a security guard I wouldn't feel safe. Stray bullets do make it through chain link fences. I'm glad though you got the freight off. No need to worry now is there.
Couldn't have said it better.

Reactions: Treadmill