Lot Lizards

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
Literally? I think some people use that as a figure of speech.

Otoh, some were what we'd call white trash, and didn't have any of those things, and were raised as trash, and see little or nothing wrong with what they're doing.

Two pictures come to mind when I think of that. One was a little girl of about 4, in a picture taken by her father, I imagine. She's wearing filthy clothes, her face is filthy, and her hair looked like it had never been touched by a comb. She has a cigarette dangling from her lips. Behind her, the living room looks like a typical white trash house. Whoever took the picture apparently thought it was cute, but it was really pathetic.

The other was a YouTube video that I think I posted here before. It's of a bald guy, an obvious ex-con, singing with a beautiful young daughter, and the words are all obscene, about f****** up a snitch. He sings a line,and she repeats it. Again, really sad and pathetic, a girl with no reasonable future if something isnt done to rescue her quick. What future does she and the other filthy, white trash girl have?

Actually, He died only for the elect.

Didnt Didnt Bishop Don Magic Juan repent of his sins and start such a ministry? I heard something like that.

Or they could be all american girls with great parents that got addicted to crack then turned out to support their habbit.

Actually, the elect are those who believe. He died for the sins of the world, to all who would believe, to all who would call on His name. He wants that none be lost. Whosoever, shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved. He died once for all.

John 3:16
New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Or they could be all american girls with great parents that got addicted to crack then turned out to support their habbit.

Actually, the elect are those who believe. He died for the sins of the world, to all who would believe, to all who would call on His name. He wants that none be lost. Whosoever, shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved. He died once for all.

John 3:16
New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Thank you...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
callsomeoneelse.jpg

BeecherKen

Active Expediter
I got a friend in KY who almost brags about his LL experiences and hes been robbed, assaulted, got crabs once. I wouldnt risk my marriage health contract for one of these blacktop betties aint no ****** worth any of that. Do what my brother did after his divorce go online get a fwb from a dating site for free. She just wants to and you just want to and in your ad say no money or drugs involved. I cant garantee the sanity of them tho.

EasyDoesIt

Active Expediter
Lot lizards give new meaning to "the gift that keeps on giving." A young man could easily ruin the rest of his life with the wrong decision.

guido4475

Not a Member
As true as it is, being lot lizards a high risk of sexual satisfaction,I think the risk is just as high catching something from a regular woman or guy that doesnt sell it as well.Craigslist? I can see it...."Ya baby, I can host...I'm in room 65 at the days in"....so you get there, and her boyfriend comes out of the closet or bathroom, robs you, rapes you, or worse...no thank you!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It's about a lot lizard.It will really open up a person's eyes and make them think.It and the main actress won several big awards.

Charlize Theron deserved an Oscar just for managing to look ugly, IMO. And yes, there was a lot of food for thought in the movie.

guido4475

Not a Member
Charlize Theron deserved an Oscar just for managing to look ugly, IMO. And yes, there was a lot of food for thought in the movie.

Food for thought, yes, such as making a guy realize it is better to keep it in his pants...or something!!!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Over 1800 views, shows where our prioritys are, but , I wonder, do the pimps read our stuff, will its a thought. Maybe the pimps use this stuff to their advantage, you think?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Over 1800 views, shows where our prioritys are, but , I wonder, do the pimps read our stuff, will its a thought. Maybe the pimps use this stuff to their advantage, you think?
I don't really think pimps care one way or the tother....as far as the views...there is an old saying....Sex sells...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I don't really think pimps care one way or the tother....as far as the views...there is an old saying....Sex sells...

10 44444444444444444 yes it does. just watch the ads on tv and the anchor gals on any network, blondes, legs and bigger whatnots.lol

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I totally agree with Xiggi: it should be legal. Especially because it so often happens that the sex for money transaction underlies a seemingly 'proper' relationship - it just isn't admitted as such.
How many women sleep with men who spend money on dinner, gifts, etc, and what's the difference? How many wives remain with [and have sex with] a man they don't love, for financial reasons? What's the difference?
Legalizing it would ensure that disease is controlled, women aren't exploited by a need for drugs, neighborhoods aren't spoiled by low class hookers patrolling, and vice cops can do some more important things. Like checking the men's room for tapping feet.
:rolleyes:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
As in everything pertaining to sex, the only acceptable standard is consenting adults, so no. I didn't think that point needed to be made, sorry.