1. Expedite Expo The 15th Annual Expedite Expo is YOUR truck show. Join over 5,000 people this July 24 - 25 in Ohio who share one common interest - the expedite trucking industry. The 2015 Expo promises to be the best in our 15 year history! New exhibits, trucks, demonstrations, networking sessions and educational workshops will ensure that your time spent is profitable. Don’t miss this important event! July 24 - 25, 2015 Roberts Convention Centre, Wilmington, OH. REGISTER NOW!

Lot Lizards

Discussion in 'Layover Lounge' started by wvcourier, Jun 19, 2012.

1. wvcourier

wvcourier New Recruit

where do the best lookin ones hang out at? Whats the protocol? how do you approach them, or do you wait for them to approach you? Are some of the subway workers, cashiers ect..undercover lot lizards or is that just my imagination?

2. roadeyes

roadeyes Rookie Expediter

I think some of the security guards are lot lizards.
    I hear they like it when you approach them.
    Just be cool and they won't put the cuffs on too tight.
    But then again, maybe you like it that way.;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  3. wvcourier

wvcourier New Recruit

idk, I havent seen to many security guards at the Truck Stops, but the ones I have encountered so far seem pretty content with thier boring low paying job do they even give security guards handcuffs? Im just trying to figure out the fringe benifets of this job?

4. wvcourier

wvcourier New Recruit

And wat about these Chinese massage parlors? Are they worth the money?

5. Dynamite 1

Dynamite 1 Moderator Staff Member

well if you call gettin something comet wont scrub off a fringe benefit, then get at it. the benefit is endless, never could understand what the attraction is. just listen to the cb, you will be able to meet one just as soon as she is done cleaning up after the last one. or park on the back row and they will come. door to door service. just wait your turn. LOL

6. skyraider

skyraider Seasoned Expediter

If you all like diseases, invite one in that pleases. Ahh, the moral decay of truckers continues imho.

7. skyraider

8. OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan Expert Expediter

Not to be too Pun-ny....I am going to put this in the Layover Lounge....

9. guido4475

guido4475 Active Expediter

What do you call a lot lizard with a mattress strapped to her back??????????

An Owner-Operator.

10. OntarioVanMan

Figures you'd chime in...LOL

11. guido4475

Well, I could share the story of the major truckload carrier female team drivers that worked the lot at night instead of taking their required rest break....It really was true...

12. OntarioVanMan

These days that is called multitasking....LOL

13. guido4475

I once worked for a carrier that had rates sooooo lowwwww that I was almost forced to work the lot to make money....lol...

14. OntarioVanMan

and you told me you had bad knees from driving truck too long....LOL..:p

15. skyraider

u r a bad boy, i gonna report u to a mod er rate tor and the spill'n club.

16. mxzane933

mxzane933 New Recruit

D d d d did shumbody say lot lizards?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

17. scottm4211

scottm4211 Expert Expediter

Look what the lizard dragged in... :p

18. highway star

highway star Seasoned Expediter

Zane, were you in negotiations with Reed after Townley got hurt? (Imagine that, Townley got hurt!) 2 weeks, 4 days to RREEEEEDDDDD BBBUUUUUDDDDDD!!!!

19. Dreamer

Dreamer Administrator Staff Member

I cant believe anyone with an ounce of self respect would even consider a lot lizard.... plain nasty. As others said...just listen to CB and watch them jump truck to truck.

I would never frequent for pay, but I thinking a truck stop lot lizard has to be the bottom rung even in THAT profession.

Dale

20. guido4475

And you told me the reason why you were bald was a family trait! Who would of thought! lol.....