LOS stomping grounds found

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Besides, nothing in that story could ever be true. Low water levels in the Great Lakes can ONLY be caused by Man Made Global Warming from our greedy industries. I have read ALL the stories (total lies) about how the Lakes are at historical low levels and how it is the fault of General Motors, Bayer and Dow Chemical. ONE of the histories HAS to be wrong.
Of course! How silly of me to forget industry is at fault.

Remind me to appolige to Al Gore.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I do get a kick out of ALL of the BS that the US Coast Guard, the "environmentalists", The Freep/News/NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN/FOX etc spout off about the Lakes and current levels. All one has to do is TALK to some of the older people who are still out there to find out the REAL TRUTH about the water levels of the Great Lakes. They are quite high, historically speaking, and are rising again. Even that last "low period" on Lake Erie was not nearly as low as it was in the early 1800's.

Nothing worse out there than stale manure, (OLD BS) news stories. They continue to make up stuff, and out and out lie, and then wonder way they don't seem to have any credibility.

All the BS really hurts true efforts to fix up/clean up REAL problems that could be fixed? How? We are spending all of our time, and money, doing garbage studies about pretend problems rather than just taking care of the stuff we can see is wrong.